Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 03:42 PM

Re: Risktaking

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
I’ve never taken any illegal drugs so it still surprises me that some knowingly risk their lives for a feeling .
Isn't that what being drunk is, though? I was only drunk once in my life and hated it, It wasn't fun or relaxing, but a lot of people do find that with alcohol. I enjoy a glass of wine with dinner, but that is my limit.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Isn't that what being drunk is, though? I was only drunk once in my life and hated it, It wasn't fun or relaxing, but a lot of people do find that with alcohol. I enjoy a glass of wine with dinner, but that is my limit.
I've been drunk a few times, when a lot younger. It isn't being drunk, it's the waking next morning with a horrendous hangover that's the worst.
I haven't drunk alcohol for several years now, I realised I actually never liked the taste of it, so I just stopped.
RJG
UK
RJG is female  RJG has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 04:51 PM

It is me who has to do any heavy lifting in our home, since my husband developed an inguinal hernia to add to all his other health problems. The doctor said it could strangulate if he lifted heavy items. Things in the house need moving around from time to time, so that is now my job, having no one else to ask due to Covid preventing our family from helping. I try to be careful but it can be hard work.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top