Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 01:13 PM

Imran Khan and Rape

From The Times

‘The former cricketer and professional playboy turned prime minister of Pakistan, is a staggering hypocrite. Khan, who spent his youth in Britain partying in the company of glamorous and often scantily clad women, now blames the way women dress for a rise in rape cases across Pakistan. Khan’s ridiculous advice to women is to cover up to prevent men being tempted, along the lines of the Islamic concept of purdah or modesty, which often involves segregation of the sexes.

Khan’s views, seemingly devoid of any self-awareness, range far and wide in their ignorance. Sexual violence is apparently the fault of societies “where vulgarity is on the rise”, by which he means places like Britain; Hollywood and Indian cinema’s obsession with “increasing obscenity”.

What a prize jerk !
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 01:19 PM

Re: Imran Khan and Rape

Oh for goodness sake....complete misogynist. How about guys behaving like grown up men for a change and taking some responsibility for their own behaviour? Too much to ask? Thought so.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Oh for goodness sake....complete misogynist. How about guys behaving like grown up men for a change and taking some responsibility for their own behaviour? Too much to ask? Thought so.
He's got more radical since he became PM, openly condoning murders of people accused of blasphemy. A big difference from his playboy days drinking in clubs and being seen with many scantily-clad women. What a total hypocrite.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 07:34 PM

Hi

Khan is a pillock.

Not all men are pillocks.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 07:50 PM

I agree, Swimmy. Some men are complete gentlemen.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I agree, Swimmy. Some men are complete gentlemen.
My ears are burning...
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

09-04-2021, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
My ears are burning...
haha! The key word is "some", Judders.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 09:21 PM

Islamic men are weak minded feeble men. They have no self control and no will power which is why women have to dress like nuns. Just goes to show that in Islam, women are the ones with the true power, not men.

It is the responsibility of men to control their urges. It is not the responsibility of women to dress in a certain manner to control the urges of men.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
Islamic men are weak minded feeble men. They have no self control and no will power which is why women have to dress like nuns. Just goes to show that in Islam, women are the ones with the true power, not men.

It is the responsibility of men to control their urges. It is not the responsibility of women to dress in a certain manner to control the urges of men.
A little off topic but someone told me today Prophet Mohammed had a wife of 6 years old? I don't know how true it is as I haven't googled it but it really wouldn't surprise me after all, look at all the Asian grooming gangs we have. Obviously we have white paedophiles too. I remember an asian man who I worked with telling me 'once a girl bleeds she is ready for sex'! He disgusted me and I went right off him.

Sorry, back on topic all
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
From The Times

‘The former cricketer and professional playboy turned prime minister of Pakistan, is a staggering hypocrite. Khan, who spent his youth in Britain partying in the company of glamorous and often scantily clad women, now blames the way women dress for a rise in rape cases across Pakistan. Khan’s ridiculous advice to women is to cover up to prevent men being tempted, along the lines of the Islamic concept of purdah or modesty, which often involves segregation of the sexes.

Khan’s views, seemingly devoid of any self-awareness, range far and wide in their ignorance. Sexual violence is apparently the fault of societies “where vulgarity is on the rise”, by which he means places like Britain; Hollywood and Indian cinema’s obsession with “increasing obscenity”.

What a prize jerk !
Sound like he would be an excellent candidate for a cabinet post in the Australian Federal Liberal Government. Almost a perfect fit.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top