Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2021, 09:15 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday.

Good morning everyone bitterly cold again here and my newly planted seeds in the mini greenhouse don't appreciate the cold, only sweet peas have come up.

I have some raspberry canes arriving this morning just 3 to replace 3 that have died, the others are doing ok.

I also have some aubergine lasagne to make for the freezer, I didn't get around to it yesterday and did some research instead.

Enjoy your day

Swimmy take it steady, my sister drove for the first time yesterday following her knee replacement. Just a mile to the shop.
I had to notify the DVLA about my health problems and have been allowed to keep my licence and have a letter from the DVLA to say so but I only drive when I feel ok to do so, and I stick close to home.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2021, 10:38 AM

Good morning all very cold here.

Will be giving the garden a miss today.

Enjoy your day
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2021, 12:23 PM

Good morning all.
Still cold and grey here, I don't feel like doing much outside when it's so cold.

I am just going to try making an Oatmeal shampoo to bath my oldest dog in. I'm putting 2 drops of lavender oil in it too, I hope it's nice.

A quick nip up to the corner shop, then staying home.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2021, 01:50 PM

Still cold here for doggy walks. I wrap up in three layers, and the dog has her coat on.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2021, 04:35 PM

Good to read about everyone's outings and plans for the day. I am reading this morning that you all are getting very close to herd immunity which will free you up sooner than later. I hope that is the case!

I was up most of the night with a ball of three large dogs surrounding my head panting and trembling from the raucous din and flashes of thunder and lightning that knocked out the power and left us wide awake for house.

I am tutoring my daughter on the chemistry of mineral absorption and use in the body before she takes a major exam on Monday, with hopes of taking the boat down river for drinks and tapas - if the sun comes out. I'm still in the midst of washing windows inside and out, trying to figure out why such endeavors result in my being more soaked than the glass....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top