Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 10:49 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday.

Good morning all.
Yet another cold day, although a bit of sunshine here and there.
We had a sharp frost again last night.

A friend has acquired a load of horse muck and asked me if I want any for the garden. I said yes please, so it is supposed to be arriving any time now.
It'll have to go in the compost bins and be mixed in though, as my Gertie will either eat it or roll in it, grotty little tyke.

Have a good day all.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 11:48 AM

A late good morning to everybody since I've been preparing the Sunday roast.

We've has snow showers!
Nothing that will settle because although it's chilly it certainly isn't that cold.
Well it would turn cold, wouldn't it?
Because I sowed some grass seed in the expectation (or rather in the forlorn hope) of a bit of springtime milder weather.

Have a lovely day everybody.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 11:59 AM

Good morning - An OK day. Bright with thin cloud and dry. I'll be re-routing a TV co-ax cable today. It will involve lots of crawling around in the loft.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 12:38 PM

Sister has made other plans so just me for Sunday lunch. Oh well! More for me.

Mart...rather you than me!
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 03:13 PM

Warming up here, out to clean up from the storm and then getting the boat out of moth balls for a little adventure.

Have a good day, everyone!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top