Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 03:06 PM

Re: Gullibility.

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Those posts remind me of the Gull that walks into a supermarket in a town & helps itself to bags of crisps. The crisps are on the bottom shelf by the door. There's a video on Youtube I think. Wonder why they don't just move the crisps.

Apparently there are several Gulls in various places that do this.

I believe that's called gallibility, Tiff.

Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
If they move the chips, the enticement to go to their shop to view the gull won't be there, losing lots of chatter and trade for their market. A good advertisement for them, I would think.
That is true. The Gull gives them more trade, but I bet no one ever picks a packet of crisps from that bottom shelf.

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
I believe that's called gallibility, Tiff.

A very clever Gull, able to take advantage of humans. Who also gain by getting more trade.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 09:35 PM

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top