Join for free
Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 09:35 AM

Re: Transgender loses case

Just because a thing is legal doesn't make it right or normal.

In my world there are two sexes, male and female. THAT is normal.

If people want to engage in abnormal sexual relationships or present themselves as one thing when they are another then that is abnormal. I'll go one step further. It's perverted and before anyone starts to howl just check out the dictionary definition of normal and perverted.

In the case of this kid it will be brought up in an abnormal environment.

And if anyone thinks that I'm bigoted then that's fine by me.

On this subject I am very intolerant towards other people's beliefs and practices and no, I am not a closet homosexual nor do I "protesteth too much".
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Sorry Lindy, but I think Sam Smith is ridiculous.
How can one person be called a plural - 'They'?
All this is getting more stoopid by the day IMO.

The other part about not telling grandparents a baby's sex is equally ridiculous to me, too.
Will they never allow the grandparents to bath the child, change a nappy, or get the baby into their PJ's at bedtime? One would assume if a grandparent does these perfectly normal chores, they will see for themself what sex the baby is!

In the meantime, what will happen to all these 'gender neutral' kids when they go to school?
How will the parents dress them?
Which toilet will they use?
Will they wear skirts or trousers?
Will school uniforms have to change?

How do parents feel who are more traditional still?
Will they want their little girls in the loos/showers with boys?
Will they learn football or netball?
Will they learn needlework or metalwork?

I can foresee a multitude of problems for future generations if self-centred people don't get their acts together, and it is only the children who will suffer in the end.
Sam smith sings like a girl anyway.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by floydy ->
he/she/it needs a good slap around the chops. Man up you freak.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

27-09-2019, 09:56 AM

I often wonder how if any gender neutrals ever stumble across these threads and get angry at us for calling them freaks. Well hard luck. we are just trying to keep the world normal.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Sam smith sings like a girl anyway.
That James Bond theme he did on the last film was terrible. Insipid, girly-screeching dross. John Barry would turn in his grave if he'd heard that! He is a girl, a non-binary metrosexual drama queen (in a neutral coloured dress and pink and yellow ribbons in his hair).
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I often wonder how if any gender neutrals ever stumble across these threads and get angry at us for calling them freaks. Well hard luck. we are just trying to keep the world normal.

Get 'em in here. Let's rip 'em apart with our grumpy old person wit and wisdom!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

27-09-2019, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
That James Bond theme he did on the last film was terrible. Insipid, girly-screeching dross. John Barry would turn in his grave if he'd heard that! He is a girl, a non-binary metrosexual drama queen (in a neutral coloured dress and pink and yellow ribbons in his hair).
Originally Posted by Floydy ->

Get 'em in here. Let's rip 'em apart with our grumpy old person wit and wisdom!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 10:32 AM

The trouble is, we (respected members of the community) have let it happen. We have stood by while laws have been made, and this cancer of human behavior has been allowed to develop because at the time it didn't affect us and we were too busy watching 'Box Sets' of something or other, or going out working for a better life and possessions, and this pevertion, together with same sex marriage and 'Gay Pride' have crept in the back door....(pardon the pun)

Probably 90% of people think like you Todger (me included) but were too frightened of peer pressure to speak up, and anyway, let them do what they want it won't affect me or my family. Well it soon will.....Let ripping commence.....
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 10:45 AM

The way I was raised was to be tolerant of others as long as what they did didn't harm me or anyone else live and let live. It meant I married a man who was bullied as a child and is scared to tell people why. A man who developed breasts in his teens and had other problems I'd rather not talk about. It was put to him when I managed to drag him to a GP he could chose he had to make a choice which sex to try to be.

I encouraged him to do what was best for him not for me I was willing to stay with him which ever way he decided to go.

He has had testosterone therapy ever since and is a man. He has numerous health issues because of this.

I think people need to be more educated about why some people are trans and also reign in the bigotry if you don't understand that doesn't mean you have a right to be nasty to other people.

I thought he wouldn't want me to post this but when I showed him this thread he said I must stand up for men like him, and for men and women who need to be made right because they are born in the wrong body.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
The trouble is, we (respected members of the community) have let it happen. We have stood by while laws have been made, and this cancer of human behavior has been allowed to develop because at the time it didn't affect us and we were too busy watching 'Box Sets' of something or other, or going out working for a better life and possessions, and this pevertion, together with same sex marriage and 'Gay Pride' have crept in the back door....(pardon the pun)

Probably 90% of people think like you Todger (me included) but were too frightened of peer pressure to speak up, and anyway, let them do what they want it won't affect me or my family. Well it soon will.....Let ripping commence.....
For my part as long as they don't frighten the horses I couldn't care less what people get up to just as long as they don't try to convince normal folk that what they do is also normal.

What I do believe is that making male homosexuality illegal was wrong and highly counterproductive.

Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top