Join for free
Page 4 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2019, 06:37 PM

Re: Wills & Harry Family Feud

Guess who ?

Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2019, 06:37 PM

Meanwhile the Duke and Duchess of whinge are whinging again !
The ‘pressures ‘ of being in the public eye .

Try having a mortgage and a boring repetitive job with three weeks holiday a year then you would know what pressures are .
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2019, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by muddy ->
you have the wrong bloke floydy that’s the problem with men
-get the details wrong in the haste to make some nudge nudge wink wink comment .

pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2019, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Guess who ?

Personally,when I look at that picture,PD,...I can see the Duke of Edinburgh in Harry.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2019, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
You have the wrong bloke Floydy that’s the problem with men
-get the details wrong in the haste to make some nudge nudge wink wink comment .
It gets you women wound up though doesn't it, Muddy?
About time us blokes got our own back for a change and digging at the hopeless and hapless Royals is always going to do the trick
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2019, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Personally,when I look at that picture,PD,...I can see the Duke of Edinburgh in Harry.
Pauline, it is a picture of the Duke of Edinburgh..
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

21-10-2019, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Pauline, it is a picture of the Duke of Edinburgh..
Wow!!!....I thought that picture was of Prince Harry...I am gobsmacked..two peas in a pod.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2019, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Wow!!!....I thought that picture was of Prince Harry...I am gobsmacked..two peas in a pod.
The kid's a double for Hewitt though.
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2019, 08:20 PM

The problem here is that Meghan is a much more interesting character than the ultra-boring Kate. Thus Meghan would, things being left to themselves, be a lot more popular than Kate. It is unthinkable that the supposed future queen should play second fiddle to a lesser member of the family, a foreign one at that and, horror of horrors, mixed race to boot. So, we have been seeing a prolonged propaganda campaign against Meghan and, as collateral damage, Harry. I find it all very unseemly and cruel however much I have nothing but contempt for them all.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2019, 08:27 PM

No it’s not .
And even if it were they would not be step brothers .
Lol
You have the wrong bloke Floydy that’s the problem with men

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Yeah it's a woman's thing isn't it? Gossiping? Unless of course we are now meant to be equal and all enjoy this kind of Loose Women-Rubbish
What the ...

Gossiping a women thing!!!
Oh no! Don’t you dare!

Page 4 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top