Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2016, 02:33 PM

Natalie Cole Song

This song is stuck in Gia head since Valentine night... they play it table to table with violins.....romantica

Natalie Cole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMwX2xysYZU
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2016, 03:07 PM

Re: Natalie Cole Song

So beautiful - a lovely singer
'Unforgettable' with her Father - have you heard that one Gia - its on the album you chose x
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2016, 04:16 PM

Last night I dreamed I was in heaven, but you weren't there

Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2016, 05:24 PM

I have this album, she had a lovely voice its such a pity she made such terrible life choices.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2016, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
I have this album, she had a lovely voice its such a pity she made such terrible life choices.
She took her Fathers passing very hard and I wonder if that played a major part ......
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2016, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
This song is stuck in Gia head since Valentine night... they play it table to table with violins.....romantica
Oh candle lit diner and soft violins . Now my wife, IF I EVER get rid of this headache will want taking out. Guess it will be up the road again to the Bikers Cafe, Al-fesco beefburger and soggy chips, while sitting on a wooden bench with a lot of blokes with earrings.
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2016, 08:09 PM

Haha...Michael....you try to fool to us! I not believe it for a minute that you not take you wife to a special place for dinners. You must be do some thing right if she still stay with you...haha... (I just only fool to you) ...... Sorry that you still dealing with the headaches....I wish I can tell to you some things, but is not good to discuss those private health issue in a forum situation. You take Mrs. Michael to a nice place - not have to be fancy fancy - just a nice atmosphere...and you talking together..... is nice...not because she "wanting" to be take out, but because she deserve to be take out.....right?
Gianetta
US

15-02-2016, 08:18 PM

Hi Cass....

Yes I will listen to the album with this song...... I always like Natalie Cole...and yes, sad for what happen in her life - but I believe it was difficult for her after her Papa die, as Patsy say. What ever was the reason for her choices, it still is sad that she is not any longer here with us to continue to sing music.....thankful we have recordings of her voice. ***** OH CASS! Did you look through the Valentine Day songs? I post one for YOU and for MR. CASS for Happy Anniversary!!! Go and listen to the song! Is JUST for YOU BOTH! xoxo Happy Anniversary dear Cass! xoxo
Gianetta
US

15-02-2016, 08:20 PM

Hi Patsy -

Yes...I believe she have a very difficult time when her Papa pass away..... we will miss her very much..... that song that they was play at the restaurant "The Very Thought Of You" has been sing by many artists - but I choose to post Natalie Cole version....she sing it very beautiful and with lot of heart..... xo
Gianetta
US

15-02-2016, 08:26 PM

Aww......
This song is a pretty song - but not a happy song. If you play a happy song, you will feel more happy.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top