Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 10:42 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Need I say more . . .
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

Need I say more . . .
There you go again, abusing the generosity of us men in allowing you to be the LTP last night. A bit of a hollow victory on your part and definitely not something to crow about.

Do you ever see me boasting about my many victories? No, you do not, I treat you losers with respect - magnanimous, that's me.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
There you go again, abusing the generosity of us men in allowing you to be the LTP last night. A bit of a hollow victory on your part and definitely not something to crow about.

Do you ever see me boasting about my many victories? No, you do not, I treat you losers with respect - magnanimous, that's me.

But I like 'crowing' Judsy.
I think I mainly like it because it gets up your hooter.

As for you 'respecting' us, pull the other one, sunshine.
If you respected us, you'd 'oppit when we told you to.
So now you can have double detention for telling porkies.

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
But I like 'crowing' Judsy.
I think I mainly like it because it gets up your hooter.

As for you 'respecting' us, pull the other one, sunshine.
If you respected us, you'd 'oppit when we told you to.
So now you can have double detention for telling porkies.

Oooh Mups why not make him write a 1000 lines too! You know.....

"I must not tell porkies to the ladies on last to post"... to be handed in by noon tomorrow"
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Oooh Mups why not make him write a 1000 lines too! You know.....

"I must not tell porkies to the ladies on last to post"... to be handed in by noon tomorrow"
Twink, you actually want him back tomorrow? What are you thinking??
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 08:26 PM

Right, you bunch of strumpets, my lap top is back and all the old wimmins toenails and nose hair has been cleaned out of the fan. So I will be popping in again soon to make sure it's a man only zone.

Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Right, you bunch of strumpets, my lap top is back and all the old wimmins toenails and nose hair has been cleaned out of the fan. So I will be popping in again soon to make sure it's a man only zone.

Hi, Longie! It's been a while. So tell me, when will a man show up here? I haven't seen one in over a year now.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Hi, Longie! It's been a while. So tell me, when will a man show up here? I haven't seen one in over a year now.
You're getting us real men confused with the cropped haired, donkey jacket with denim dungarees and Doc Martens wearing wimmin that frequent this place.

An easy mistake to make
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 11:10 PM

Real men, Judd? Oh - you mean like Dongles - wearing my black silk stockings and killer heels?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

20-08-2019, 12:06 AM

I do believe we've done it again, ladies.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top