Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 06:12 PM

Re: Loungewear thru to Nightwear

Originally Posted by TessA ->
If you're short like me everything is ankle length!
Im 5 ft 6 .
Think I’m going to order those nighties in my last link ,I do like that pin tucked bodice .
Apprehensive about size though because I detest having to send things back . I’m 42 . Do they class that as large I wonder
Maybe some long jersey ones to the ankle will appear later in the year ?
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 11:53 PM

I did send for those in my previous post but pretty tho they were the size wasn't just right .
So still looking round .
Ladies ,would you pay these prices for something to sleep in ? https://www.davidnieper.co.uk/luxury...ghtshirts.html
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
I looked at that in store ,it's too bottom heavy . You've got the idea tho .
just cut the bottom off,,,,,,,simples
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
I did send for those in my previous post but pretty tho they were the size wasn't just right .
So still looking round .
Ladies ,would you pay these prices for something to sleep in ?
Definitely not! Do you sew, Zuleika? Simplicity and McCalls do a lovely range of Victorian style nightwear patterns.
Zuleika
North West UK

13-08-2019, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Definitely not! Do you sew, Zuleika? Simplicity and McCalls do a lovely range of Victorian style nightwear patterns.
I particularly like this one . https://www.davidnieper.co.uk/luxury...stel-0882.html ....but £109 !
I think they’re all handmade , you get a card with the person’s name on when you buy .

No I don’t sew ST nor do I know any dressmakers now .

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top