Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 05:56 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good Morning everyone.

It is pouring with rain - and likely to do so all day here. We also have a yellow storm warning from the Met Office - but there is no lightning showing on the real-time map for anywhere on the British Isles.

Going out with friends today - shopping and lunch. Drivers turn to choose the venue -fingers crossed that it won't be the Designer Outlet. On a wet day during the school hols it would be like the 7th circle of hell!!

Have a fun day.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 07:09 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning ST and all to follow. Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 07:19 AM

Good morning all.

Dull and grey here, no rain yet!!

Off into Ipswich this morning, then back home.

Have a nice day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 07:25 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Grey, overcast and very windy here this morning. More of the same forecast with a yellow rain warning issued. Maximum temperature 22ºC.

Not much chance of working in the garden today so I will have to find something else to occupy my time. At this rate, doing all the mundane household chores daily, I will have the cleanest house in the UK!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 07:36 AM

Good morning everybody.

I was awake at 6.00 am with terrible cramp in my calf muscles. Tried to get back to sleep but failed.

I'd planned on going a walk in the Derbyshire Dales today with my friend Chris but the weather isn't looking good.
I think we'll just be going to the gym. Might stay for lunch & a browse around town afterwards.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 08:20 AM

Good morning everyone it's fine at the moment and I hope it stays that way, I have just hung the sheets out to dry.

Lots to do today including baking I am going to make some samosas, the children love them also gingerbread men.

Enjoy your day
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 09:15 AM

Good morning - Sunshine and clouds here this morning. I'll be riding to the allotment soon. I'm in charge of it for a couple of weeks seeing as how the owner won't be there. Got to make sure no plants die on my watch. No plans to do anything apart from that.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 02:14 PM

Its windy and overcast here, but really warm. I'm off up the field with my friend to have a few chucks with the new fishing rod (yes you heard that right) to see if its up to casting 5oz over 200 yards.

Its an odd site to see - but there is no other way of telling people how far you can cast without measuring the distance accurately on a field.

I'm hoping for 230 but its windy so maybe only in the low 200s ... we will see.

In other news, today is boring with lots of meetings about visual design and testing. Roll on 5pm !

Mrs Bread leaves tomorrow for an overnight stay in Great Yarmouth with Charlie and I have to meet up with my friend who is drumming with Sweet in Kent on Sunday because he needs to borrow my in ear monitors. This could end up involving a lot of beer or even worse, Jack Daniels and Coke....

Laters chatter peeps !

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top