Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 12:40 PM

Re: People watching gross

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
The worst thing is Baz, it's getting to be a common occurrence these days.....
But yes, most of my meals are taken on a tray with just the main evening meal sat at the table. 'On my own' by the way, Mrs Fox always has her evening meal on a tray in the lounge but she never eats everything that I've cooked. No spuds and not much veg..... Says she must watch her figure....It isn't working.....
How posh are you? I don't even use a tray. Plate in left hand, fork in the right and away I go, sometimes if it's something messy, I'll have kitchen roll tucked in the neck of my T shirt.

Ladies.... you don't know what you are missing.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
How posh are you? I don't even use a tray. Plate in left hand, fork in the right and away I go, sometimes if it's something messy, I'll have kitchen roll tucked in the neck of my T shirt.

Ladies.... you don't know what you are missing.
This "lady" does it her way:

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
This "lady" does it her way:

Revolting!
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
The worst thing is Baz, it's getting to be a common occurrence these days.....
But yes, most of my meals are taken on a tray with just the main evening meal sat at the table. 'On my own' by the way, Mrs Fox always has her evening meal on a tray in the lounge but she never eats everything that I've cooked. No spuds and not much veg..... Says she must watch her figure....It isn't working.....
That seems to happen as we get older and with your running that must make it even more likely. I sleep better generally if I manage to exercise with just a half-hour walk every day.

One of the secrets to losing weight is to eat lots of vegetables, they fill a person up and being fibre it's not absorbed by the body so quickly, they then feel less hungry. I managed to lose 10 kgs on an NHS pre-diabetes course, just by learning about how our bodies use food and acting on that advice. It was amazing to learn properly about food, something about which I previously knew very little.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
This "lady" does it her way

Bless her, you could take her anywhere.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Bless her, you could take her anywhere.
She gives her Shrimp and Potato the respect it deserves:

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top