Join for free
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Georgia53
New Member!
USA
Georgia53 is female 

07-08-2019, 08:21 PM

Not easy being American with Trump

I know everyone from other countries think America is crazy. It is. The people who do not support Trump, spend every day worrying. I never thought I would live in a place that would
Become so racist. So crooked.

I swear I think Trump is the anti-Christ. Unfortunately I live in a red state that helped vote him into office. I want to put anti-Trump stickers on my car but I am afraid to. I am afraid someone will either shoot me or destroy my car. How sad is that? I don’t feel safe in the “Land of the Free.”

Yes, I do look for exits everywhere I go in case of a mass shooting
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 08:24 PM

Re: Not easy being American with Trump

Originally Posted by Georgia53 ->
I know everyone from other countries think America is crazy. It is. The people who do not support Trump, spend every day worrying. I never thought I would live in a place that would
Become so racist. So crooked.

I swear I think Trump is the anti-Christ. Unfortunately I live in a red state that helped vote him into office. I want to put anti-Trump stickers on my car but I am afraid to. I am afraid someone will either shoot me or destroy my car. How sad is that? I don’t feel safe in the “Land of the Free.”

Yes, I do look for exits everywhere I go in case of a mass shooting
Welcome to the forum....
Tbh, I kinda like DT - says it how it is sometimes.

Some of us in the UK are fed up with career politicians who demonstrably don't give a toss about the public over here.
Georgia53
New Member!
USA
Georgia53 is female 

07-08-2019, 08:26 PM

He may say it like what HE thinks it is. He is very ignorant and doesn’t understand politics. He just makes things up as he goes. As long as his businesses are making money, he doesn’t care
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 08:27 PM

One of my best friends adores him. He seems to be like the US version of marmite. He speaks directly to certain US citizens who feel that they have been misunderstood. I can't change my friend's mind and I try to avoid the topic.
Georgia53
New Member!
USA
Georgia53 is female 

07-08-2019, 08:28 PM

From what I have seen in the press, there are a lot of comparisons being made between Boris and Trump. God help us all
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 08:29 PM

We'll probably have to agree to disagree.
Our lot are a bunch of brain dead corrupt, spineless morons.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 08:30 PM

He may say it like what HE thinks it is. He is very ignorant and doesn’t understand politics. He just makes things up as he goes. As long as his businesses are making money, he doesn’t care
Having observed him for this recent time, it seems he pretends to not understand. That makes it easier for him to just do his own thing. It's a narcissist mentality but it works really well for those whose buttons he presses.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

07-08-2019, 08:31 PM

From what I have seen in the press, there are a lot of comparisons being made between Boris and Trump. God help us all
Can't see it myself. Boris is panicked at what he has got himself into. He can't talk his way out of it. Poison chalice and all...
Georgia53
New Member!
USA
Georgia53 is female 

07-08-2019, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
One of my best friends adores him. He seems to be like the US version of marmite. He speaks directly to certain US citizens who feel that they have been misunderstood. I can't change my friend's mind and I try to avoid the topic.
All of Trump’s supporters are like that. They only
Listen to one new channel. He is a white supremacy supporter and a lot of his supporters are as well.
Georgia53
New Member!
USA
Georgia53 is female 

07-08-2019, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Having observed him for this recent time, it seems he pretends to not understand. That makes it easier for him to just do his own thing. It's a narcissist mentality but it works really well for those whose buttons he presses.
Very true

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top