Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 11:24 PM

Re: Why does no one boycott India ?

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
This stuff ain't straightforward.
Maybe not, but a quickness of mind helps
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Pakistan.

Muddy no like those Islamic types.
You are wrong Tonto.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I don't understand the connection? We have been directly affected by the situation in Israel. How so with Kashmir?
How exactly?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

11-08-2019, 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Why boycott?

What are you hoping to achieve?
I am not trying to achieve anything I am just drawing a comparison .

“The truth is, there is absolutely nothing that can be said of Israel, that cannot be said of Pakistan.”
Maris Nawaz

Yet the focus is on Israel against whom there is a movement BSD ( boycott divestment sanctions ) which useful idiots try to enforce .

And Muslims worldwide carry on about the Palestinians but not the Indian/ Pakistan situation
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
How exactly?
You want to explain how the situation in Israel relates to Kashmir? I don't see the connection at all because we are not affected by what's happening between India and Kashmir.

You posted a blog that's a (debatable) opinion of someone else. Please explain your understanding.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 12:25 AM

I am not trying to achieve anything I am just drawing a comparison .

“The truth is, there is absolutely nothing that can be said of Israel, that cannot be said of Pakistan.”
Maris Nawaz

Yet the focus is on Israel against whom there is a movement BSD ( boycott divestment sanctions ) which useful idiots try to enforce .

And Muslims worldwide carry on about the Palestinians but not the Indian/ Pakistan situation

Who is Maris Nawaz?

Is the US backing any side in the India / Pakistan situation? How are we affected?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

11-08-2019, 12:29 AM

Sorry typo Majid Nawaz.

Did I say we were affected ?
We are not affected by the US backing Israel .
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I don't understand the connection? We have been directly affected by the situation in Israel. How so with Kashmir?
The only way that "we" have been affected by the "situation" in Israel is that Jew hatred is now spreading fast and lose through this country spread by an assortment of fools and filth.

On the other hand we have had our lives changed by what Israel and the Jewish people get up to.

Changed by medical research, medicine manufacture, scientific research, state of the art technology including manufacturing, the arts, education, disaster relief --- in fact lots of things.

There are people on this forum alive today alive only because of medicines invented by Jews and/or medical research in Israel

Boycott Israel?

Start by boycotting what Israel and Jewish people have given to you.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

11-08-2019, 10:20 AM

Sorry typo Majid Nawaz.

Did I say we were affected ?
We are not affected by the US backing Israel .
We are a staunch US ally. If the US meddled in India as much as it does elsewhere there would be far more interest here, particularly if it led to mass terrorism in the West.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
The only way that "we" have been affected by the "situation" in Israel is that Jew hatred is now spreading fast and lose through this country spread by an assortment of fools and filth.

On the other hand we have had our lives changed by what Israel and the Jewish people get up to.

Changed by medical research, medicine manufacture, scientific research, state of the art technology including manufacturing, the arts, education, disaster relief --- in fact lots of things.

There are people on this forum alive today alive only because of medicines invented by Jews and/or medical research in Israel

Boycott Israel?

Start by boycotting what Israel and Jewish people have given to you.
I am alive because of treatment for a condition discovered by a Nazi.
Other than that I have no issue with your post

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top