Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 06:41 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good Morning all.

I am off across town to visit a friend with a sick computer, having lunch there, then her hubby is going to take us to see my 'Techy men'. I am going to start charging them commission for all the new customers I am bringing them.

Her PC is an old Dell - and is refusing to allow her to use it at all. It is on W7 and has been running slow for some time. I recommend throwing it at the wall - but we will see what Mark and Andy can do. If it can be fixed - they will fix it - both have magic fingers when it comes to techy stuff.

Have a fun day.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 07:31 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning - First I'll be going to the allotment, then we are both at the dentist for 10-30 a.m. Then on to do the supermarket shopping.

A trip to the plumbers merchants this afternoon to exchange the new lavatory cistern lid. The one delivered has a bit chipped off. It's on the rim inside and would never notice but I'll get it replaced anyway.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 07:40 AM

Hi

A nice dry but cool day forecast.

I will potter today, with frequent rests.

Have a good day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 07:41 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

A chilly morning again. It’s getting like autumn but then the end of August is the end of our meteorological ’summer’! The outlook is dry with plenty of sunshine at first but heavy, thundery showers likely this afternoon. Maximum temperature 23ºC.

Monday so it’s more mundane chores, in-between whatever else I decide to do!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 07:47 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've got my fitness class this morning & hope to potter in the garden this afternoon.

Out for a meal tonight.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 07:55 AM

Good morning all.

Nice and sunny here.

Nothing planned for today.

Making a Lemon Drizzle Cake this morning.

Have a nice day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 08:06 AM

Good morning everyone

I had a really busy weekend family were here and I had my grandkids stay over it was fun but blinking heck....I was jiggered when they all left

Out into Harrogate later with pals for coffee....have a good day all....whatever you have planned.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 08:43 AM

Good morning all, dry here at the moment but showers forecast I think..

Dogs are walked and just having a coffee begore heading of to Tesco for some groceries. I'll be cooking a chicken and leek pie for lunch then get a couple of hours in the garden.... Mrs B cut down a couple of small ornamental trees yesterday so I want to try to dig out the roots...

Good to see you back Swimmy.

Have a good day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 08:48 AM

Good morning everyone a fine start but definitely an autumnal feeling in the air.

I am shattered after two days spent with the toddler twins and I overslept but we have all had a lovely time . Sadly I can no longer lift little people around, my ancient body just can't do the things it used to do There Mummy and other children return today so all back to normal.

I need to go and collect my medication from town and to do some housework , enjoy your day
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 09:25 AM

Good morning everyone, just back from a lovely walk the weather was just perfect here this morning. So slightly exhausted dogs are fast asleep, Steven has an appointment with the ulcer clinic this afternoon so have that to look forward to ! Work this evening is just hard work at the moment as they are moving office so loads of rubbish and recycling, why they store it all up puzzles me it's not like I complain if they throw stuff away bit at a time.

Masses of washing to be done as my washing machine died last week and has just Friday been repaired so now we are back from our weekend away I am diving into the piles of washing now. Amazing how it piles up when you have a few days you can't do it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top