Join for free
Page 4 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2009, 12:49 PM

Re: " I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!"

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
I don't watch the bit where they eat horrible things, I always go out the room or close my eyes until that bit is over with. My stomach can't take watching it (I was looking for the smilie that throws up but it doesn't seem to be on this Forum, I think they've got it on Dogsey )

Yes, we've got one here as well AC....... mine shows on the RH side, 12 up from the bottom.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2009, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
Oh yeah, . . you should try living with four Rotties.
I think that's grossly unfair to compare those beautiful creatures with what we see on TV I shall have to get a certain security lady around your place to give you a good talking too
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2009, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->

Yes, we've got one here as well AC....... mine shows on the RH side, 12 up from the bottom.
is that the one ? I generally stick to the ones on the right of the page here, too lazy to go elsewhere mind you I'm hoping Azz will put the rolling eyes on this page when we go live, as I use that one a lot
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2009, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
I think that's grossly unfair to compare those beautiful creatures with what we see on TV I shall have to get a certain security lady around your place to give you a good talking too
Nero is referring to the horrible things they get up to rather than them as dogs, like my B's they are gorgeous dogs with some nasty habits!

Call off the security lady, you know Nero's not been well
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk

14-11-2009, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by moetmum ->
Nero is referring to the horrible things they get up to rather than them as dogs, like my B's they are gorgeous dogs with some nasty habits!

Call off the security lady, you know Nero's not been well
That was posted in jest, sorry it didn't come out that way the 'security lady' is Shona who is a friend of Denis in real life I believe and runs a maned security company (Well she did until recently, I'm not quite sure what the company is doing right now)
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2009, 10:07 PM

I know a few men to whom sam Fox was their idol sorry to inform you blokies that she has just married her (female )partner in a civil ceromony on some beach in a far off land .... Hehe
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2009, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by suey ->
I know a few men to whom sam Fox was their idol sorry to inform you blokies that she has just married her (female )partner in a civil ceromony on some beach in a far off land .... Hehe
Lets hope she does'nt fall face down in the sand, . . she'll leave two enormous craters methinks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2009, 12:12 AM

I haven't watched any of it yet, so what's the verdict so far? Do the contestants look interesting this year?
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2009, 07:17 AM

I hear someone ate a spider on the first day
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2009, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->

Thanks Mags, I thought there might have been one. I wasn't looking hard enough.

I'm having loads of laughs over those jungle folk, I think Kim's the one, she has me in stiches Colin and Justin are funny as well. A really good line up apart from Katie Price.

Page 4 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top