Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2012, 07:21 AM

Top or Bottom person

Are you a Top or Bottom person?

Wow,wow stop your minds frenzied fantasies, I am talking about toothpaste.

Do you squeeze the tube from the top or the bottom?

She who must be obeyed always sqeezes from the top which is ok when the tube is fullish but when it is almost empty it does'nt half make a mess of things.

Well, which are you?
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2012, 07:36 AM

Re: Top or Bottom person

In my time I've been known to squeeze the bottom, I've also been known to squeeze the top. It all depends on the mood I'm in!
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2012, 08:41 AM

[QUOTE=Alan Cooke;197571]In my time I've been known to squeeze the bottom, I've also been known to squeeze the top. It all depends on the mood I'm in![/QUO

If you keep fiddling with the top you end up with a big bottom. Start at bottom and work your way up much better you can always go back to bottom later.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2012, 08:46 AM

Always from the bottom and storing the tube in a mug with the top side down (another of my obsessions )
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2012, 09:30 AM

Have you noticed that the tubes are plastic now, and that when you roll them up from the bottom to squeeze everything up to the top, they just unroll again when you let go? How annoying is that...
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2012, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Have you noticed that the tubes are plastic now, and that when you roll them up from the bottom to squeeze everything up to the top, they just unroll again when you let go? How annoying is that...
I have noticed that Barry - when you think it is full at the bottom its empty when you think its full at the top it's empty - Where do you squeeze? - For one who is a bottom squeezer it is most annoying and I can't bear those who squeeze the top without thinking what they are doing - it deserves a slap on the bottom
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2012, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
probably why they do it. I used to have like a key thing that fitted round the end and you could roll it up really tight and it would stay, that wouldn't work now either I don't suppose.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

18-06-2012, 11:33 AM

I don't buy tubes of toothpaste but the dispensers which you depress at the top.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2012, 11:46 AM

I'm a bottom squeezer and my husband is a top squeezer (what a brilliant topic! )

Time after time I have asked him to squeeze from the bottom of the tube but my request always falls on deaf ears I've now resolved the problem by letting him squeeze the tube to his heart's content while I have a pump toothpaste all to myself!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2012, 11:49 AM

Bottom!! I would get a slap from my Mum if I started at the top, or middle to the toothpaste and it stuck with me ever since

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top