Join for free
Page 15 of 19 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 > Last »
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 05:06 AM

Re: Watching the royal wedding.

What's all this about? Did somebody get married or something?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
What's all this about? Did somebody get married or something?
Aye they did Plopps and it was lovely the bride looked gorgeous and her new hubby ....well he stole my heart too. You missed a treat
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 07:42 AM

Hi

What I find so sad about this is the Paparazzi.

The photos of her boobs and bum are now posted all over the place.

Give them a break please.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 08:20 AM

I turned on the telli 📺 at 7am ish to watch the news, all I got was history.
Boobs and bum... where?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 10:05 AM

Why are the press calling the Duchess of Cambridge "Kate Middleton" all of a sudden? Apparently she has been blasted for wearing a cream outfit.

It's great that they didn't invite any current politicians. John Major was invited for personal reasons as he was appointed guardian of their interests after Diana's death.

I liked the way Meghan's mother took Charles's hand on the way to signing the register. It was a gesture full of warmth and mutual closeness. She was clearly very emotional and I thought it unfair how much the cameras were focusing on her.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 10:08 AM

Is you can't be emotional at your daughters wedding when can you be ?
Mr M and I were quite emotional and they are absolutely nothing to do with us !
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Why are the press calling the Duchess of Cambridge "Kate Middleton" all of a sudden? Apparently she has been blasted for wearing a cream outfit.

It's great that they didn't invite any current politicians. John Major was invited for personal reasons as he was appointed guardian of their interests after Diana's death.

I liked the way Meghan's mother took Charles's hand on the way to signing the register. It was a gesture full of warmth and mutual closeness. She was clearly very emotional and I thought it unfair how much the cameras were focusing on her.
I noticed that too Annie and I wonder did anyone see Mike Tindall rubbing Zara' s pregnant belly...very touching
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 03:19 PM

Might have been worried that poor woman was going into Labour after sermon from American bishop.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I noticed that too Annie and I wonder did anyone see Mike Tindall rubbing Zara' s pregnant belly...very touching
Yes, I noticed that Summer .... darn cameras don't miss a thing do they
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Might have been worried that poor woman was going into Labour after sermon from American bishop.
The sermon seemed to last for about 9 months!

Page 15 of 19 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top