Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2018, 08:47 PM

Re: OMG how disgusting

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
There must have been more to it.
I'm inclined to agree. The story just doesn't hang together.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2018, 08:49 PM

Of course it hangs together have you read the links ?
Sheikh Modhammed has personally intervened she has received an apology and her ticket paid to return to the UK.
If you have never traveled you can have no idea how difficult immigration officiers can be if they wish and they often do wish .
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2018, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Sheikh Modhammed has personally intervened she has received an apology and her ticket paid to return to the UK.
If you have never traveled you can have no idea how difficult immigration officiers can be if they wish and they often do wish .
I travel a lot but one thing I don't do is to insult an immigration officer of another country as I enter it

Would have thought that if he asked she had had a drink because she was throwing her toys out of the pram at him.

A couple of years ago flew into L A.

He sneered at me and said proof you are going back to your country.

Slightly miffed showed him my return flight details.

So he took my papers and put them in front of him he put his right hand on his gun after giving me a sneering look and got a type of opera glasses to read my papers.

My thoughts were Are you kidding you blind bloody moron but I kept my mouth shut and was allowed in.

Luckily I was not drunk if I had mouth like that ***** in Dubie I might have been shot.

Always fly into LV the immigration are nice even to drunks.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2018, 09:18 PM

The weather has been cracking here, what is wrong with Bognor???
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2018, 09:29 PM

Galty she was not drunk .
She had had one glass of wine which was complimentary on the flight .
The EMIRATES flight
It was a trick question how does anyone know that alcohol is forbidden inside the body in Dubai ( actually all lies and hypocrisy people do drink in Dubai)
You can have no idea how customs men treat woman alone .They are often rude dismissive and bullying .
I have experienced this so many times when traveling alone they pick on any small thing .
I have experienced bullying all over the world for nothing immigration officiers tend to be unpleasant little hitlers .
Perhaps they chose them for these qualities .

She had a visa it hadn't expired
He said it was only valid for one journey and demanded she buy a ticket and return to the uk immediately .
This is a tourist coming for five days holiday with her child not an international terrorist .
The fact that the immigration office has rended an apology means they know they were in the wrong .
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2018, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
The links weren't there when I read the article.
The apology shouldn't have been required had the lady been treated with dignity.

And, yes, I have travelled internationally. Lots of times.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

11-08-2018, 09:42 PM

Visa requirements for Dubai

Visas on arrival
If you are a passport holder of the United Kingdom no advance visa arrangements are required to visit the UAE. Simply disembark your flight at Dubai International Airport and proceed to Immigration, where your passport will be stamped with a 30-days visit visa free of charge.

The woman had offered to get another visa but the man would not allow this .
He was just being an AH
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2018, 09:46 PM

Are you lot saying Bugger Bognor?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

11-08-2018, 09:47 PM

Are parents trying to make kids Culture Vultures, instead of building Sandcastles.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

11-08-2018, 09:48 PM

Or are they satisfying self indulgent desires?

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top