Join for free
Page 10 of 66 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2018, 02:51 PM

Re: Not going too well for Brexit!!!

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Oops, seems TM and the rest of the scumbag 'nasty party' are unhappy about the anonymous 'briefings' emanating from Bruxelles regarding the Government's negotiations.

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2018/05/2...ngs-from-brus/
Funny, isn't it?

I have heard so many times that the EU 'negotiators' claim to have no concerns about us leaving. In fact they'd be happy if we just got on with it.

And yet they seem to be becoming rather rattled now that their second biggest financial contributor is moving ever closer to independence from the dictatorship.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2018, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Funny, isn't it?

I have heard so many times that the EU 'negotiators' claim to have no concerns about us leaving. In fact they'd be happy if we just got on with it.

And yet they seem to be becoming rather rattled now that their second biggest financial contributor is moving ever closer to independence from the dictatorship.
The French and Germans don't mind us leaving.....they just don't want us to take our wallets and fishing grounds with us.

The rest of the EU want us to stay as a bulwark to French and German federalist intentions.

We were a reforming influence on the EU and we saved the EU from the worst instincts it possesses.

The EU will now centralise, federalise and undemocratise even quicker now!
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 12:04 PM

Federalism is what you operate in the UK Moscow.

Why is it OK for your country but not for the EU?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
The French and Germans don't mind us leaving.....they just don't want us to take our wallets and fishing grounds with us.

The rest of the EU want us to stay as a bulwark to French and German federalist intentions.

We were a reforming influence on the EU and we saved the EU from the worst instincts it possesses.

The EU will now centralise, federalise and undemocratise even quicker now!
I'm sure you're right.

To me, the writing is on the wall: the Germans, along with their poodles the Frogs, would like to rule the whole of Europe.

I'm sure the other European nations can see this, if I can, and it could bring about the collapse of the EU as many have predicted.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I'm sure you're right.

To me, the writing is on the wall: the Germans, along with their poodles the Frogs, would like to rule the whole of Europe.

I'm sure the other European nations can see this, if I can, and it could bring about the collapse of the EU as many have predicted.
Hi

Pie in the Sky JBR.

The EU is staying put, the only Country to chicken out and run away is the UK,

That says a lot about us and our Politicians.

The EU is changing and very quickly, Austria is the latest big problem, followed by Italy, no more unlimited free movement.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Pie in the Sky JBR.

The EU is staying put, the only Country to chicken out and run away is the UK,

That says a lot about us and our Politicians.

The EU is changing and very quickly, Austria is the latest big problem, followed by Italy, no more unlimited free movement.
What a ridiculous narrative you have chosen.

How on Earth did you arrive at the conclusion that the UK has 'chickened out' and 'run away'.

What exactly were we being threatened with????

That's the only scenario where someone can be accused of chickening out........

You need to explain!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

11-06-2018, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
What a ridiculous narrative you have chosen.

How on Earth did you arrive at the conclusion that the UK has 'chickened out' and 'run away'.

What exactly were we being threatened with????

That's the only scenario where someone can be accused of chickening out........

You need to explain!
Without wishing to be offensive, I find him a strange man.

I strongly agree with some of his statements, and then he comes out with things like this.

In addition, if the present situation doesn't suggest that Germany and France intend to rule the whole of Europe one way or another, time will tell.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 08:47 AM

Hmmm - the scumbag 'nasty party' are still at war amongst themselves. Bodes well for Jeremy Corbyn inheriting the keys to Downing Street.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...al-white-paper
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 08:55 AM

There seems to be a 'head of steam' building for another referendum, and it would further seem that it is by no means certain that the 'Leave' camp would win such referendum.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8486021.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8488001.html
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Hmmm - the scumbag 'nasty party' are still at war amongst themselves. Bodes well for Jeremy Corbyn inheriting the keys to Downing Street.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...al-white-paper
If Corby is ever voted in, it would just confirm the majority of the electorate are as thick as shite....

Page 10 of 66 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top