Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 11:19 PM

Re: Hen Parties !

You see Mups now you are the forum femme fatale. A woman of mystery... anything could happen tonight
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2018, 06:42 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I actually can't stand male strip shows but that was the custom in my youth and we were nice polite girls rather than ladettes. . However i am always appreciative of a fit and healthy male physique! Clothing is optional. The statue of David is probably the most erotic artistic representation of a perfect male body. The Vatican museum has halls full of statues with the male appendage smashed off.
I have actually seen Michael Angelo's "David" and it is a magnificent work of art that brought tears to my eyes... but I don't understand how you can relate that to male strippers and a bunch of drunken women!

Perhaps we should focus on the real problem with hen parties....they get so intoxicated that they lose control of their own actions, disgrace themselves & embarrass the public who are using the same bar or club.

When my Ex had a very nice hotel, which was normally used by dignified people, the hen parties got so drunk, in other bars, that they gathered in one room after the drinking. They frequently used waste buckets, bathroom tumblers or plant holders to dispose of vomit, urine & even pooh.....rather than go to use the bathrooms in their own rooms! Often half naked drunks were found in the corridors because the couldn't make it back to their own beds & the filth, they had left, was still there waiting for the cleaners to remove after they left the next morning
He never expected this kind of behavior from what initially appeared to be decent women, but it did make him sell his hotel & start a different business.

If anybody thinks that hen parties are about romance & falling in love....they need to stay sober and attend a few, to see how other members of the public are offended by them!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2018, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
What did you post? I demand to know.

You can demand till the cows come home young Judsy, but my secrets will not be revealed.
I wouldn't want to make you blush.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top