Join for free
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 12:37 PM

Re: Roxy in the hotseat.

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Hi Roxy

Apart from the farm, where would be your favourite place in Scotland to just sit and take in the view?
Oh that's easy lol. I love the West Coast especially Ullapool and the view out to the ocean between the mountains is wonderful I could sit and stare for hours. I also love where I pull off the road at Kyle of Tongue when I'm going over to Durness. I often sit and have a coffee on one of the big rocks here.
Rox.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Leia ->
Hi Roxy,

I remember you writing about your dog. Remind me what's his name, breed and his age, assuming he is a dog and not a bitch
I always had Old English Sheep dogs in two's and three's. My folks used to breed them, Dageus however is a cross breed of standard poodle and long haired retriever He's the first one that's not been an OES. he's 6 years old now. His name is Gaelic but there's no English for it. You pronounce it "Day-gis"
Rox.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

27-07-2018, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Hi Roxy
are you a technofobe or do you embrace gadgetry and FB and social media?
I'm always a wee bit wary of new gadgets, till I see what they are for and make sure they won't bite. I am on Facebook and once I learned to tighten up my page I relaxed there and I like to play one of the games too. All my family are on Facebook and as we're spread out all over the shop I keep up with their lives.
Rox.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Oh that's easy lol. I love the West Coast especially Ullapool and the view out to the ocean between the mountains is wonderful I could sit and stare for hours. I also love where I pull off the road at Kyle of Tongue when I'm going over to Durness. I often sit and have a coffee on one of the big rocks here.
Rox.
Beautiful. I have been to Ullapool a few times.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 01:28 PM

Hi Roxy, I read you like Country music. I love Nashville, have you ever watched it & do you remember years ago,the Country music channel on TV? I watched that avidly as well, I was gutted when they stopped broadcasting it, though I think it's still available in America.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

27-07-2018, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Hi Roxy, I read you like Country music. I love Nashville, have you ever watched it & do you remember years ago,the Country music channel on TV? I watched that avidly as well, I was gutted when they stopped broadcasting it, though I think it's still available in America.

Yes I remember that Channel only too well CMT, I loved it and was sick when it was stopped. The one they have on Freeview is good (87) but not the same as it's too much talk and not enough music lol. But I listen to it when I'm buzzing about the place.
No I didn't see Nashville but I know the show you mean. It came on the same time as something else I watched so I never got into it.
Rox.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Yes I remember that Channel only too well CMT, I loved it and was sick when it was stopped. The one they have on Freeview is good (87) but not the same as it's too much talk and not enough music lol. But I listen to it when I'm buzzing about the place.
No I didn't see Nashville but I know the show you mean. It came on the same time as something else I watched so I never got into it.
Rox.
Thanks, Roxy, I'll try channel 87, didn't know about that.

Sadly I can't get it as my freeview tv's are too old.
I get invalid DVB channel on all of them. Went to the freeview help & the tv's I have, aren't the right sort.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 04:48 PM

Roxy

If you could only have one book, one film and one song, what would they be?
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

27-07-2018, 05:20 PM

Long Dogs.

OH BLIMEY LOL.
Book would have to be "Death of a Village" by MC.Beaton
Film would be "Raiders of the Lost Ark" Indiana Jones.
Song would be "Romeo" by Dolly Parton & Billy Ray Cyrus.
I just love this video, Overheats me every time. lol. hot hot hot.
Rox.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afF3XHW7mZ4
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

27-07-2018, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Thanks, Roxy, I'll try channel 87, didn't know about that.

Sadly I can't get it as my freeview tv's are too old.
I get invalid DVB channel on all of them. Went to the freeview help & the tv's I have, aren't the right sort.
That's a shame, we had to get a new ariel and a booster up on the roof before we got most of the channels, that one was a pleasant surprise as I didn't know it was out there.

Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top