Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2018, 07:19 AM

Re: One Drive problem

If 'one drive' is what we are calling 'the cloud' this week - I do not trust it with anything. Disabling it was the first thing I did when I upgraded to Windows 10.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2018, 10:03 AM

Thanks Omah and Galty.

I have now restored the desktop more or less to how I want it, and shall certainly not be playing with the OneDrive settings again!

Why do these people make things difficult, unnecessarily? If I was more expert, I'd use Linux and sod Microsoft!

I appreciate your help anyway.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2018, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
If 'one drive' is what we are calling 'the cloud' this week - I do not trust it with anything. Disabling it was the first thing I did when I upgraded to Windows 10.
I would like to disable it, along with other 'services' I do not like (I have just been whingeing about changes to Chrome), but I use OneDrive for temporary backups so I must keep it.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top