Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2018, 06:21 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good morning everyone.

in many ways that I won't bore you all with - this week has been both busy and a nightmare - so far. I am hoping for a quiet, uninterrupted, day today. I need a walk somewhere green and peaceful to recover my wits!

Have a birthday card to make for a man who loves boats and the sea - so that will be fun - and the craft room could do with a tidy up.

Have a good day - whatever you are up to!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2018, 07:07 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Good morning all.
Me up at this hour? unheard of. Well now all the guttering is done to feed the water Butt I have just been out to check and no leaks from the connections. Had to clear some leaves from the down pipe plastic cone which also had a slug on it. Already the Butt is three quarters full but the water is muddy at the moment in it. Suppose that will be like it for some time until the gutters have washed down properly.

Didn't sleep too well last night we had thunder rumbling most of the time and it was hot sticky type of night.
Looks like more rain to come, still the ground needs it.

Had a phone call from the travel agents late last night. When we paid a deposit for the Japan trip next year, as it is a long flight we asked if we could go one up from cattle class.
So now we have got economy premium class with BA direct flight from Heathrow, so no change of aircraft and missing connecting flights which has happened before.

so more seat room and leg room and china to eat off instead of that plastic container carton stuff and complimentary drinks as well, have to pay a bit more obviously but on and off plane first and avoid the horde.

Nothing worse than a 8/9 hour flight scrunches up with some fat person beside you taking up all the room
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2018, 07:12 AM

Good morning all, no rain here yet but hoping for some over the weekend.

Just the usual Friday chores and walks then I'm planning to make some beetroot chutney, but I've got to use Granny Smith's rather than Bramleys as there aren't any in the local shops, no idea why...

Have a good day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2018, 07:17 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Last visit to Nurse Grumpy Guts this morning, yippee.

The people I had booked to help me move did not turn up yesterday, so now a day behind with packing and moving the outside stuff to storage.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2018, 07:18 AM

Good morning all.

We had rain most of the day yesterday and last night, so much cooler in bed last night, but the sun is back out again so will turn hot again.

Off to the Care Home this morning to take an Oil Painting to them, as my MIL asked us to give the Home one of her Husband's Oil Paintings to remind them of her.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2018, 08:36 AM

Good morning everybody.

After my morning aqua fit class I'm child minding for the rest of the day. I expect we'll be spending a lot of time on the park.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2018, 08:44 AM

Good morning everyone a fine drizzle here. Up early and out to pick raspberries for breakfast.

I am going to clean the oven this morning ready to make bread this weekend now it is cooler. My batch of sourdough starter looks ready to use so I will make wholemeal rolls and a sourdough loaf.

It is lovely to have cooler nights, it makes sleeping more comfortable. I actually used a light duvet last night for the first time in weeks.

Enjoy your day
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2018, 09:11 AM

Good morning everyone

Nothing much planned today as I'm recovering from yesterday which I spent with a box of frogs otherwise known as my grandkids....It's weird really because until recently I only had one little Grandson but now because my son is marrying a girl who already has two kids and has my new little seven month old grandson I have four!

They are great fun but such hard work so no kidding I really do need the day to recover

Have a good day all
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2018, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Good Morning All.

Last visit to Nurse Grumpy Guts this morning, yippee.

The people I had booked to help me move did not turn up yesterday, so now a day behind with packing and moving the outside stuff to storage.

Have a good day all.
You mean you're not taking her with you?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2018, 12:22 PM

Good Afternoon everyone

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top