Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2016, 05:42 PM

Obama and UFO,s

Its been reported that before he leaves office, Obama will disclose all information on UFO,s , are we in for an amazing revelation,? will the conspiracy theorists be proven right?are there alien bases on the moon/mars? Is trump from another planet?, all will be revealed ( or not)
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2016, 05:45 PM

Re: Obama and UFO,s

I don't think he will reveal anything we don't know already ..That's if there was a report saying he would .
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2016, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Its been reported that before he leaves office, Obama will disclose all information on UFO,s , are we in for an amazing revelation,? will the conspiracy theorists be proven right?are there alien bases on the moon/mars? Is trump from another planet?, all will be revealed ( or not)
Well if an alien has landed I could believe it to be that idiot Trump!
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2016, 05:59 PM

The conspiracy is out about aliens infiltrating the US givernment. Below is a recent picture of Obama at a news converence introducing an alien as a member of his cabinet. Trump will put a stop to the alien infiltration in our government when he puts up his famous wall.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-25-12-49-28-1.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	1065  
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2016, 06:03 PM

Hmmm. Aliens dress quite smartly, don't they?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2016, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
there will be no revelations for me and I don't believe in conspiracy theories.

As the wife of someone who worked for a branch of the MOD which produced and tested many weird and wonderful inventions in secret I am aware there are many things out there of which we remain in ignorance.
moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2016, 06:54 PM

Trump couldn't find his way out of a paper bag, let alone from another galaxy to here. Unless his compatriots shot him into space to get rid.

Obama has a wry sense of humour. He probably will release all they know about UFOs, which is precisely what we already know.

'THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE'
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2016, 10:57 PM

The conspiracy community has for the past 2-3 years been saying that an major disclosure about alien life is imminent.

I suspect Obama will explain that UFO's have by and large been military tech that they have developed. You will never get the truth.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2016, 11:05 PM

Obama must think we're gullible and believe anything.
We all know there were aliens who came to Earth in hot air balloons, were captured at Roswell and held prisoner in Area 51. I've seen the videos on youtube when they dissected them.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2016, 11:12 PM

Give us a shout, when the aliens come to Rothwell.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top