Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2016, 05:48 AM

Good morning Thursday

Hello everyone, hope you are all OK today.

It finally stopped raining mid afternoon yesterday after 48 hours straight, so I think we can safely say that the garden has been watered..

We have a couple of guests for lunch today, so I'm on the usual cleaning duties whilst Mrs B will be making stuffed peppers to be served with potato wedges and a salad.

Myself in the middle with brother and sister 1952
[IMG]
[/IMG]

Enjoy your day folks
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2016, 06:58 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Good morning Barry and everyone else to come.

You can see that is you in the photo straight away, little cutie.

Sun is really strong here this morning, so washing out on the line today and I will get my Husband to mow the lawns.

Have a nice day all.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2016, 07:07 AM

Good morning world. Looks like being a nice day down south after yesterdays torrential downpours. Well my lovely Grandaughter is back in NZ now after being here with the family for three months. We miss her terribly but will see her again when we go there over Christmas. Enjoy your day and be happy.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2016, 07:13 AM

Good morning folk, dull here again! There was flash flooding yesterday in our local town which flooded some shops!
I've gone back to bed
Writing this in bed in my nightie, which is really weird when you think about it!
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2016, 07:45 AM

Good Morning everyone,

Nice pic of you as a little one Barry.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and most of all safe and well. God bless.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2016, 07:48 AM

Good morning everyone

Cute little picture Barry
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2016, 08:52 AM

Torquay Gardens, Devon.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2016, 08:56 AM

Im sorry Barry im just looking at your photo and the word that springs to mind is mischievous.

Back to hospital to see if i can get an appointment.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2016, 08:58 AM

Good morning everyone today seems to be the calm after yesterday's torrential storm in the afternoon.

We are without hot water again and have been trying to get hold of oor plumber, left a message for him on his phones so hope he gets back to us today.

Enjoy your day everyone
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2016, 09:03 AM

Good morning everyone. Bit hazy today but will clear later. Lovely memories Barry. Enjoy all

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top