Join for free
Page 5 of 26 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2016, 05:52 PM

Re: Racism

Just to set the record straight....I love Scotch Whisky and I thought the Krankies were hilarious I liked them a lot.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2016, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Baxter8 ->
Despair all you wish.

Not sure why my post rattled your cage .... but hey ho.

You have to agree, if there isn't an argument on here you're not happy are you and start whining that it's all gone quiet because you've no one to throw your weight against.

Probably end up in the trash can now!
Oh dear.. where did that come from?

Your post didn't rattle my cage at all . It was an observation querying why you dragged in Muslims and Islam.

As to your other remark ..
if there isn't an argument on here you're not happy are you and start whining that it's all gone quiet because you've no one to throw your weight against.

Now that was uncalled for.
It has gone quiet .. which I started a thread about but it was not me who started this contentious thread .. nor me that has rather rapidly descended to personal insults. Unlike you.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2016, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Just to set the record straight....I love Scotch Whisky and I thought the Krankies were hilarious I liked them a lot.
I'll quote that incase anyone missed it or didn't believe it.
Keep at it lad .. you might redeem yourself.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2016, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I'll quote that incase anyone missed it or didn't believe it.
Keep at it lad .. you might redeem yourself.
Thanks for your support my lovely little Englander, I just let 'em rant and get it out of their systems.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

15-09-2016, 06:07 PM

Well Malcolm ... presumably when you make these posts you're already donning your tin hat and shrugging into your flak jacket...or should that be a suicide vest.
Just knock all the dents out of your hat before the next time or it won't fit on your head.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2016, 06:51 PM

Racism apart I did like Rab C Nesbitt
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2016, 06:58 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtRV__QboHM

Scottish music? The band known to my nephew who played at his wedding bash.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2016, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Abbey ->
Does everyone believe that all racism is wrong or do some people think it's ok if directed at Scottish people .

Time after time the few of us on here who are from Scotland have to put up with Malcolm saying how much he hates everything about Scotland .

This includes

The way Scottish people speak . With handy clips of fictional characters speaking the sort of way that I have never heard in all my whole life in Scotland .

There are criticisms of Scottish food

Music

Drinks

And then he says basically that he hates everything about Scotland .

I have said before this is racism but it seems that it's ok .

I'm pretty sure if I was continually saying these sort of things about African people or Chinese people for example that it would not be tolerated for one minute .

So just wondering really if everyone else thinks it's ok ?
He is just one voice
And entitled to his opinion, nonsense that it is. I am sure that if you were to set up a poll, you wouldn't be surprised by the number of people here that are pro- jock
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2016, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
He is just one voice
And entitled to his opinion, nonsense that it is. I am sure that if you were to set up a poll, you wouldn't be surprised by the number of people here that are pro- jock
I would agree with that Rehab. One person's opinion should not upset a forum and I would consider many of the Scots on here to be lovely people...... even if I don't agree with them on some topics
Come on you Scottish folk, I never liked the Bay City Rollers, but I think the rest of you are great!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2016, 07:30 PM

The Bay City Rollers were Scottish? I wondered why I couldn't understand them.

Page 5 of 26 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top