Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2014, 02:18 PM

Re: Brushing teeth-- life imitating art or art imitating life?

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Of course one can always do that Scottish dance on ice "The Highland Sking"

Oh well done

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2014, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Film makers have an obsession with including in their finished product one or more scenes of the main characters brushing their teeth. It put's me right off my popcorn.

TV producers are just as bad, especially in reality shows..

So far we have been spared recording of other basic functions, but I'm not holding my breath.
I am fed up of films that follow their male characters into the lavatory - and it is not just the american ones. Trevor Eve was twice interrupted at the urinal in 'The Politician's Wife' series.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2014, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Well you know what I mean, there are not many words with two "I's" following one another, Hawaii is the only other one I can think of, not much skiing going on there.
Of course one can always do that Scottish dance on ice "The Highland Sking"
A couple more Jem - Pompeii and radii
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2014, 03:31 PM

Can't say I've noticed, but then I'm always brushing my teeth! Perhaps they get commission from the Dental Health Board. You don't often see people washing though...
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2014, 04:22 PM

...and after all Beauty is only Sking deep..hence the extra thickness of Skiing..
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2014, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
Can't say I've noticed, but then I'm always brushing my teeth! Perhaps they get commission from the Dental Health Board. You don't often see people washing though...
The best washing scene ever, was Deborah Kerr with Robert Mitcham looking on - wonderful scene ......
The film was 'The Sundowners'
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2014, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I am fed up of films that follow their male characters into the lavatory - and it is not just the american ones. Trevor Eve was twice interrupted at the urinal in 'The Politician's Wife' series.
Agree with that !
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2014, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
...and after all Beauty is only Sking deep..hence the extra thickness of Skiing..
love that one.

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
That's not so strange Silver, politicians always take their little problems into the urinal with them.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

28-02-2014, 05:08 PM

Have you seen that film Jem .....? 'Sundowners'
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2014, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
The best washing scene ever, was Deborah Kerr with Robert Mitcham looking on - wonderful scene ......
The film was 'The Sundowners'

Same actress, different film "King Solomon's Mines" with Stewart Grainger.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top