Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2014, 11:50 PM

Re: Vomit

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I am confused, a Quote preceded a statement, what is going on?.
Don't be confused Spitfire, it's all been cleaned up.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2014, 12:03 AM

Too late the damage has been done.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2014, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I am confused, a Quote preceded a statement, what is going on?.
Good to see you entering into the spirit.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2014, 11:03 AM

I remember now where I first heard the carrot thing.

I was at a pantomime ( before my golden days as the front half of a pantomime horse) with my two, then young, kids
It was Cinderella . We were in the front row & the ugly sisters , one of, made an aside to me
" You are so ugly, OH of course you're . You're a grown up. Can I offer you a drink. It'll have to be cold sick"

THat was uncalled for, but became a family joke;.

PS
WHile we're on the subject,WHy do coroners report someone choked to death on their own vomit.
Who else's vomit are they going to choke on.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2014, 12:15 PM

Well with poor old Mollie's problems recently we are becoming rather good at predicting what will come up and what won't. Carrots seem to take longer to digest as do other veggies like peas and sweetcorn, leafy veg is digested faster. Tomatoes depends whether they have seeds and skin if they will digest quick or not.

Easiest most digestible diet appears to be pureed foods especially rice and chicken. Even pureed carrots stay down longer than chopped ones.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2014, 05:39 PM

I am not big on swearing, I can bugger and bloody with the best of them but when it comes to the F word count me out. But I have to say I didnt really notice Billy Connelley swearing, it must be his happy face and accent that I dont notice it.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top