Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2014, 06:39 AM

Re: I'm a silly billy

M N X is it ? yummmmmm
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2014, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
No, seriously, I yawned, my eyes watered, and vision became Blurry, have you any X?.
I got up this morning, I yawned, felt a bit depressed, have you any E?
Whats X?
Originally Posted by Rachel ->
M N X is it ? yummmmmm
Alphabet soup?
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2014, 10:15 AM

Done many silly things but not with false teeth.

My favourite silly was once in Woolworths. I was walking around with a wire basket shopping and I saw a guy I fancied. I whizzed around to watch him in another aisle and I caught the edge of a shelf and the whole four shelves collapsed. They had just been put up with a new chocolate bar. The chocolate fell to the floor with a loud whooshing sound. They also gathered speed across the floor moving away from the shelving. A woman turned around to see what had happened and screamed as the chocolate seemed to be following her.
Everyone then looked at me and I had a whole shop giving me the stupid look as I went bright red. Needless to say the guy I fancied didn't come to my rescue and went on his way out of the shop. The girls who worked there looked at me in disgust and I said I am sorry I will help you stack them again. They said No Thanks and I sheepishly walked out and left my empty wire basket behind.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2014, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
Done many silly things but not with false teeth.

My favourite silly was once in Woolworths. I was walking around with a wire basket shopping and I saw a guy I fancied. I whizzed around to watch him in another aisle and I caught the edge of a shelf and the whole four shelves collapsed. They had just been put up with a new chocolate bar. The chocolate fell to the floor with a loud whooshing sound. They also gathered speed across the floor moving away from the shelving. A woman turned around to see what had happened and screamed as the chocolate seemed to be following her.
Everyone then looked at me and I had a whole shop giving me the stupid look as I went bright red. Needless to say the guy I fancied didn't come to my rescue and went on his way out of the shop. The girls who worked there looked at me in disgust and I said I am sorry I will help you stack them again. They said No Thanks and I sheepishly walked out and left my empty wire basket behind.
Ah ....
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2014, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
No, seriously, I yawned, my eyes watered, and vision became Blurry, have you any X?.
Is that a kiss?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2014, 01:57 PM

Plenty ........ x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2014, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->

Have you ever been a silly billy?
Pah! Silly Billy? absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

06-03-2014, 02:22 PM

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top