Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2014, 10:20 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk

buenas dias all. A sunny morning and it seems the wind has gone too, thank goodness. Off to my coffee morning in a little while, then some shopping, another new kettle is needed. I bought a new kettle just less than a week ago, I liked it very much, but, yesterday Mr Clumsy, who is much clumsier than me, dropped it and broke the pouring spout off. Needless to say I was NOT very happy. Iīm even less happy because this was the last kettle of itīs kind in the shop and I canīt get another one like it. Have a nice day all.
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2014, 10:59 AM

Morning everyone, a bit dull here but dry.
Im having Mobile Hairdresser over today, gona have my hair cut
getting far too long I think about 4 inch off should do it
Have a good day all, whatever ur doing.

Shazy..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2014, 12:05 PM

Good morning fellow members a wet and miserable day .

I have already been to the doctors and done the shopping and I am now going to make some vegetable soup and fish pies for Hannah.

Enjoy your day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2014, 12:57 PM

Morning all.

Lovely warm sunny day here, have done a big washing machine full of clothes and I have put them on the washing line in the garden to dry.

Have just been making a Chicken and Noodle Soup for Supper tonight.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top