Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
muffin
Surrey, UK
muffin is female  muffin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2014, 12:52 PM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Good morning, hope you are all well
cloudy here in surrey this morning
g
Moiramary
Lincoln
Moiramary is female  Moiramary has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2014, 12:54 PM

Good morning all. I love your daily photos Alan. Here in Lincoln we have dozens of swans on the Brayford Pool and the swan is an emblem of the city.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2014, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->

Enjoy your trip Barry my brother lives in the peak district in an old farm near Eyam and my sister and the rest of my family outside Matlock . It is a good time to go before it gets busy for Easter.
We know the area quite well Meg only living 25 miles away and we'll be passing by Eyam, so I will be sure to wave to your brother as we go through....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2014, 02:55 PM

Sunny and pleasantly warm at 12ºC here, we may even manage to have an afternoon cuppa in the garden later

We've decided to go to Weston-S-M tomorrow for a welcome breath of fresh air, I'll take a picnic lunch which will be eaten either on the beach or more sheltered in the car

Enjoy your few days away Barry and I hope your new caravan meets up to your expectations
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2014, 07:01 PM

Hi all. Just got home from my little holiday, now having a welcome cuppa.

Bit of a delay with traffic on the feeder: dreadful part of north London!

Received my P45 in the post, and feeling a bit sad. Wish I could book another one, but they will start getting more expensive, and I still don't know if a new computer course is imminent. Not heard any more.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2014, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->

Received my P45 in the post, and feeling a bit sad. Wish I could book another one, but they will start getting more expensive, and I still don't know if a new computer course is imminent. Not heard any more.
Hi Janet I hope you enjoyed your little break..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2014, 07:56 PM

Good to see you back Janet, I hope you had a lovely time.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2014, 08:12 PM

Did thanks M and M! Except for Tuesday when for some unknown reason I had a good cry!! Was in Salisbury and just started sobbing, and couldn't stop.

Monkey World on Wednesday, then a guided tour round Portland Island Thurs afternoon.

Waiting to hear from bloke about computer courses if he plans on next one any time soon. I want to book another trip!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2014, 08:24 PM

Did thanks M and M! Except for Tuesday when for some unknown reason I had a good cry!! Was in Salisbury and just started sobbing, and couldn't stop.
I am not surprised Janet, first the operation than your job . So many changes to come to terms with ..
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2014, 08:27 PM

Welcome back Jazzi.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top