Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2014, 11:04 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Morning all. Another wet and blustery day here. Lovely sunny day yesterday - the only problem with the sun coming out is that I could see all the bits I missed when painting the hall walls in poor light...
Hopefully the weather will improve...
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2014, 11:34 AM

Morning everyone, bit dull here but no Rain..
Quiet day for me, just go to my local shop for a few things
then if Ive the weather, gona do a bit more Gardening..
Have a nice Saturday all, whatever ur doing.

Shazy..
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2014, 11:47 AM

buenas dias all, a bright sunny day here again. No major plans for today other than going to collect a friend and have a wander around for a couple of hours. Have a pleasant day all.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2014, 12:45 PM

Its now a beautiful sunny day here again today, but that wind is still quite keen and cold out of the sun.
muffin
Surrey, UK
muffin is female  muffin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2014, 01:20 PM

Sun is shining, great

ni

Have a nice day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2014, 02:21 PM

Good afternoon all. Late again (how very remiss of me.)

Just returned from a supermarket shop stock up, and popped in to the library (return a book, renew others and picked up another (brand new) by fave author.)

Weather not bad, but could be warmer. Looking forward to tomorrow, if the forecast is correct.
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2014, 03:15 PM

not very happy for me......paramedic and ambulance visit and then a trip to the hospital....but back home now crisis over
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2014, 04:02 PM

Good morning, group. I have been missing a little while...nothing wrong except winter blues...it has been so cold and snowy, seeming to never end. Really got me down.
Took this photo one year ago...I have not been there to see it now but I am certain the pilot boat is not in the river yet and neither are the lake frieghters. Still solid ice over the great lakes, all of them up to 9 feet thick, 2 days above freezing is not going to help the ice melt much. I am on the US shore and that is Canada on the far shore..I live about 10 miles away...sometimes when the trees are bare we can see the lights from Canada from home.

Alan, lovely photo this morning..is it woodbine? Here it is called Virginia Creeper. One of the old silos here is loaded with it. Very colorful at the end of summer. ShirleyMarie
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2014, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
Good morning everyone
Excited as my Granddaughter will be here in a few hours for a weeks holiday
with her old Gran. Cant wait. Plus of course my Son will be bringing her
but he is just staying for a day and going back as he has work on Monday.
She is 6 so will have a great time as even the weather is going to behave itself this week, Yippeeee.
Take care all and have a great weekend.

Would that be Catherine? she looks absolutely adorable Sandra, I wouldn't mind a cuddle from her. Sue xx
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2014, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by ukmartian ->
not very happy for me......paramedic and ambulance visit and then a trip to the hospital....but back home now crisis over

What happened to you Steve? Sue xx

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top