Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2014, 04:42 PM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Afternoon all.

Has been a lovely day today and even better now, tomorrow its supposed to be 17 degrees.
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2014, 07:28 PM

ShirleyMarie it looks sooo cold there, is there an end in sight to your cold weather?

Signs of spring here today, little bunches of iris and crocus in the garden, buds appearing and the blackbirds have gone all territorial.
Have had a quiet day just chillin' at home.
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2014, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
What happened to you Steve? Sue xx
been under weather for a while....had the bug at Xmas and never really got rid of the cough doc. checked and said nothing wrong.. felt crap yesterday and woke up this morn tight chest short breath. hence they deemed the paramedic and ambulance. symptoms of a heart attack....turns out that I have bad sinus infection and when I lay down the gunk gets caught in my throat and the coughing for so long has irritated my chest...hence the chest pains and fatigue..... so its anti biotics and nose spray for a week.. if now better more tests
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2014, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by ukmartian ->
been under weather for a while....had the bug at Xmas and never really got rid of the cough doc. checked and said nothing wrong.. felt crap yesterday and woke up this morn tight chest short breath. hence they deemed the paramedic and ambulance. symptoms of a heart attack....turns out that I have bad sinus infection and when I lay down the gunk gets caught in my throat and the coughing for so long has irritated my chest...hence the chest pains and fatigue..... so its anti biotics and nose spray for a week.. if now better more tests
Blimey, hope you shake that off in a hurry.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top