Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2014, 05:52 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

Taken on the south coast of Guernsey.
I must try and get my lawns mowed today. The grass on my front lawn is about 6ins long !
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2014, 08:26 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Good Morning Alan and all, how long is the grass on your other lawns , I have some concreting to finish that was started October last year, before this persistent rainfall started.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2014, 08:42 AM

Morning everyone, lovely start here with bright sunshine and mild temperature..

Just off to the forest with the dogs for an hour and then we are off to Derbyshire in the caravan for a few days..

Enjoy the sunshine folks,

Barry
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2014, 08:46 AM

Morning all.

Been awake since 6.35, took a coffee and first tablets back to bed to start watching Catch Up tv. Bathroom visit, now another coffee and back for more telly!! Happy days.

Enjoy your Sunday. Hopefully it will be as warm as they say. I might potter about on the allotment, thinking about seedlings. Have to collect banking when trading shed closes at 2, then straight off to see my friend who was with me at the hospital, to thank her properly. ( shall take a nice plant, or flowers)
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2014, 09:01 AM

I also have a lawn at the back of my house Spitty but the grass is nowhere near as long as that on the front lawn. Have a nice break Barry.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2014, 09:39 AM

Good morning all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2014, 09:51 AM

Good morning all.

Another beautiful morning. Have done a load of washing and is now out on the line in the garden.

My husband mowed our lawn yesterday, although we do have some muddy patches around where the pond is.

Off to the M.I.L's after lunch.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2014, 10:29 AM

Good morning all. Another sunny, warm day today. In fact it was so warm yesterday I opened my balcony door and it stayed open all night, and is still open now even as I write this and will stay that way all day too.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2014, 10:37 AM

Happy Sunday everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2014, 10:49 AM

Good morning fellow members a beautiful morning and I noticed violets are out down the lane .

I have done lots of hand washing and am just about to face the ironing. It is too wet to get in the garden yet but I hope it dries enough to do some work in there tomorrow and Tuesday when I have a bit of slave labour in the form of little Hannah

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top