Join for free
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2010, 08:44 PM

my garden

Last year we had our conifer hedge taken out.
This is before

Now after the fence has been erected

this is it coming along nicely

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2010, 09:23 PM

Re: my garden

What a transformation! I have to say though that it looks lovely before and after.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2010, 09:49 PM

What a difference......lovely garden both now and before the conifers were removed.
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2010, 10:13 PM

Thank you both for your comments I must admit I liked the conifers but they were getting to much for my husband to cut every year thats why we got rid we though didn't plant them they came with the house and we had to half the size of them ... The garden won't really be good till next year as the roses we have bought are large shrub roses and we cant do much in front of them till the soil has been worked again this autumn and spring and we get more of an idea how big they will be but I so love roses as nothing gives you so many flowers for so long as them and the garden smells devine too as they are all highly scented varieties and it is also nice to sit in the lounge and see flowers as on that border we could only use tubs for flowers ... Can't wait
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2010, 11:52 PM

Hmm from the maintenance angle im totally with you but I loved before.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2010, 12:12 AM

What a lovely garden Suey!!
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2010, 07:42 PM

Beautiful garden Suey - both before and after. I agree with you about roses, must be one of the best value plants in the garden - we planted a lot of new ones back end of last year and they are all in bloom now. I like the old fashioned type which don't look too formal.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top