Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 06:31 PM

Re: Habits

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Picking my skin on my fingers and biting my lip a lot. I'm always having to use hand cream and lip balm.
Checking my phone too often at night to see if I've missed any calls. I don't like my wife home alone while I'm at work.

As a spotty teenage youth I played with myself a lot. But who didn't?
Errrr I agree about checking on your wife Floydy.
I will leave the last comment to the lads.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 06:33 PM

Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Errrr I agree about checking on your wife Floydy.
I will leave the last comment to the lads.
I had nobody else to play with
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

15-11-2018, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I had nobody else to play with
Naughty boy. Do old habits die hard?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 06:49 PM

Naughty boy. Do old habits die hard?
It's much easier when it's hard, Sweetie
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 06:57 PM

You must have been so scared, Besso. Try VitE oil it heals things fast. I am sorry therapy was no use.
Scared? No. A bit irked that my GP didn't refer me promptly. When the cancer surgeon saw it he whipped me into hospital and the op was completed within two days. Earlier diagnosis would have seriously reduced the infected region.

I know Max is your therapy. xxxxx
He is an absolute joy. How could anyone not love that big, handsome, gentle, sociable fellow? Had the rescue centre not found him and taken him in who knows how he he would have ended up?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

15-11-2018, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Scared? No. A bit irked that my GP didn't refer me promptly. When the cancer surgeon saw it he whipped me into hospital and the op was completed within two days. Earlier diagnosis would have seriously reduced the infected region.

Oh dear, I suppose we have to remember they are only General Practitioners. Sorry this happened.

He is an absolute joy. How could anyone not love that big, handsome, gentle, sociable fellow? Had the rescue centre not found him and taken him in who knows how he he would have ended up?
Do you know Besso, just seeing a pic cheers me up, so I guess he is therapy for many of us on the forum. x
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 09:24 PM

Do you know Besso, just seeing a pic cheers me up, so I guess he is therapy for many of us on the forum. x
Hi SP.

That is, for me, his chief attribute. A while after we got him, he seemed comfortable with us, got over his shyness, we got to see his gentle, more outgoing side and interactions with other people. And them with him.

We got him assessed as a PAT (pets as therapy) dog. He passed before the assessor had completed a third of the course with him.

I know I sing his praises as many pet owners do. But having it checked out and a positive outcome by an independent assessor makes one accept that he is the real deal. Not just based on my biased say so.

But he is just Max.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

15-11-2018, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Hi SP.

That is, for me, his chief attribute. A while after we got him, he seemed comfortable with us, got over his shyness, we got to see his gentle, more outgoing side and interactions with other people. And them with him.

We got him assessed as a PAT (pets as therapy) dog. He passed before the assessor had completed a third of the course with him.

I know I sing his praises as many pet owners do. But having it checked out and a positive outcome by an independent assessor makes one accept that he is the real deal. Not just based on my biased say so.

But he is just Max.
He is indeed Besso
I am growing to love him just seeing photos. x
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 09:49 PM

I don't think I've got any habits.
If I have I don't notice them, probably would get told to "stop doing that!" if I had someone to notice.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top