Join for free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 05:50 PM

Highly Perfumed Men

Some men overdo the aftershave and deodorant as well.
Very effate.
You would not get a northern man splashing it all over!
All over what? Or, smelling of Roses or even worse, Lavender, like Grandma used to put down her shimmy.

What's wrong with good old fashioned Carbolic Soap or Wright Coal Tar soap lovely fresh odours.

Sandalwood and Cedarwood are rather nice on a man too.

It is noticeable that Farmers smell of the earth and animals
very pleasant.
I once danced with a very attractive clean looking Canadian Mountie in his uniform and he still had an odour of Horses about him.
And the boy at the Green Grocers smelled of Cabbages.

Remember! if you love and eat garlic, it stays in your pores and hair for days even after showering.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 05:56 PM

Re: Highly Perfumed Men

Interesting that you mention smelling people's jobs on their body odour. An ex of mine used to work in a fish mongers part time and did indeed smell of fish, despite showering and wearing protective clothing. A right turn off I can tell you.

I rarely apply aftershave these days, mainly because I don't go anywhere to smell nice and I use deodorant sparingly.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Interesting that you mention smelling people's jobs on their body odour. An ex of mine used to work in a fish mongers part time and did indeed smell of fish, despite showering and wearing protective clothing. A right turn off I can tell you.

I rarely apply aftershave these days, mainly because I don't go anywhere to smell nice and I use deodorant sparingly.
Well Longdogs, it is nice to be sweet smelling just for yourself.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Well Longdogs, it is nice to be sweet smelling just for yourself.

I'm lucky azure, I smell great all the time, just naturally.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos

16-11-2019, 06:35 PM

Londogs, which of your lady friends told you that?

basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 07:19 PM

I had a mate who dated a stable girl for a long time, after they parted he swore blind that his flat reeked like a stable,

It took a long time to clear the smell
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 07:24 PM

Azure, l can’t take smelling strong aftershave or heavy perfume as l start wheezing and get a headache from them.
I used to have to tell my daughters if they invited boyfriends for Christmas dinner, to tell them to not wear aftershave.

The same if l go into a supermarket and a man passes me wearing strong aftershave or a woman passes me wearing ‘Poison’ or Estée Lauder ‘Youth Dew’. l have to run away from them. I can’t bear the heaviness of the smell, that wafts from them.

I’m the same with those plug in air fresheners. Those, the aftershave and perfume make me feel like l’ve been poisoned.

Like you, l would prefer a subtle smell of nice soap, or a just bathed/showered smell.
Many, young men years ago smelled of ‘suds’ as most were apprentices and were training in local factories!
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Some men overdo the aftershave and deodorant as well.
Very effate.
You would not get a northern man splashing it all over!
All over what? Or, smelling of Roses or even worse, Lavender, like Grandma used to put down her shimmy.

What's wrong with good old fashioned Carbolic Soap or Wright Coal Tar soap lovely fresh odours.

Sandalwood and Cedarwood are rather nice on a man too.

It is noticeable that Farmers smell of the earth and animals
very pleasant.
I once danced with a very attractive clean looking Canadian Mountie in his uniform and he still had an odour of Horses about him.
And the boy at the Green Grocers smelled of Cabbages.

Remember! if you love and eat garlic, it stays in your pores and hair for days even after showering.
Cedarwood, sandal wood, Canadian Mountie.
Yep! That’s about all I need to know
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 07:46 PM

Azure ‘clearly’ has excellent taste.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 08:21 PM

Just like Elvis

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top