Join for free
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 05:08 PM

Re: First Day ...

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I don't give a toss about Empires to be honest.
You could have fooled me (on that).
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
You could have fooled me (on that).
wrong again
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 06:51 PM

wrong again
Apparently you have to look up the meaning of the word "could".

But eh, you have no knowledge of the chagos islands? Because you evaded answering on that twice.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 07:16 PM

Apparently you have to look up the meaning of the word "could".

But eh, you have no knowledge of the chagos islands? Because you evaded answering on that twice.
I have answered. I don't give a toss about empires, that's the second time I've answered you.

You're the one going on about how evil empires are but yet you kiss the ass of your unelected elite who are going to build their own empire by having an EU army.

You can't get anything right
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

02-12-2019, 07:21 PM

I have answered. I don't give a toss about empires, that's the second time I've answered you.

You're the one going on about how evil empires are but yet you kiss the ass of your unelected elite who are going to build their own empire by having an EU army.

You can't get anything right
Nice dodging how about those chagos islands?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

02-12-2019, 07:29 PM

Nice dodging how about those chagos islands?

In not at all.

Your posting about how evil empires are and how horrid the UK is.

The EU will be an empire when you get your army but you love the EU.

Your a hypocrite... and I don't give a toss about empires. That's now the 3rd time I've told you so your argument about Chagos means absolutely nothing to me.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

02-12-2019, 09:42 PM

Christine Lagardes opening speech today was a bit of a stumbling bumbling mess.

Climate change will become part of ECB monetary policy... and I never could figure out why the climate had anything to do with the ECB but then it dawned on me.

If the ECB need to print more money (which they do now to keep the Eurozone from imploding) they can now say that more money is needed because of climate change instead of more money is needed because the eurozone is going to shit.

you've got to laugh.....

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-ec...-idUKKBN1Y61JR
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 09:57 PM

Christine Lagardes opening speech today was a bit of a stumbling bumbling mess.

Climate change will become part of ECB monetary policy... and I never could figure out why the climate had anything to do with the ECB but then it dawned on me.

If the ECB need to print more money (which they do now to keep the Eurozone from imploding) they can now say that more money is needed because of climate change instead of more money is needed because the eurozone is going to shit.

you've got to laugh.....
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

03-12-2019, 12:30 AM

In not at all.

Your posting about how evil empires are and how horrid the UK is.

The EU will be an empire when you get your army but you love the EU.

The UK has been called an illegal colonial occupier by Mauritius after it ignored a deadline to return control of an overseas territory to the island nation.

The UN had given the UK six months to give up control of the Chagos Islands - but that period has now passed.

Mauritius says it was forced to trade the small archipelago in the Indian Ocean in 1965 for independence.

The UK says it does not recognise Mauritius' claim to sovereignty.

Nah, the UK has nothing with sovereignty (of others).
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50511847
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

03-12-2019, 02:52 PM

Why are you still posting about this ?

I've now told you 4 times I don't care about Chagos ... your on one hand saying how bad the UK are because of "the empire", over and over again but at the same time your kissing the ass of the EU, even though when it gets its EU army it will become an empire itself. ...

You can't see how much of a hypocrite you are ???
So in your book when it has an army it becomes an empire? Where is the logic in that?
Isn't it simply you being afraid?

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top