Join for free
Page 3 of 46 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 02:40 PM

Re: Over 50's Scotland club (Part 1 )

May. I sent Tess a pm to tell her. I thought a general Scottish forum might attract more as not everyone hails from Midlothian

I'm Looking forward to my steak our later for dinner.

Hope there's not been many sore heids this morning
chattielaidee
Glasgow
chattielaidee is female  chattielaidee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 04:31 PM

No sore heads in this house A76, not even from the birthday boy, he said it is the first year in his recollection of birthdays that he didn't do his duster, but guess when your birthday is Hogmanay then he is allowed lol!! Nice quiet day, TV rubbish, so pottering around, and just thinking of doing some ironing, now that must be bad.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 04:43 PM

Sounds like a nice birthday was had :- . CL dont do the ironing! Sit with yer feet up! Scott phoned me earlier and they all seem relatively OK. They got home at 4.30 am. Ryan, in one bedroom, was texting Scott in the other bedroom about looking forward to rolls and sausage. What's it like! Saw the pics on Feb and looked good fun. My wee Craig was staying in himself as he's tired. He works too long hours . His girlfriend was working today.

I've been a lazy besom today.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

01-01-2015, 05:32 PM

Hope Jess appears. She's got lots of pals on the Welsh thread

Wonder if Jean is in Dubai?
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

01-01-2015, 08:42 PM

Watching "the Steamie". Seen it so many times on DVD, tv and stage. Love it. Puts me in mind o my wee auntie!
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2015, 11:42 PM

hello everyone, not long back from my sister's where we had a lovely time. Steak pie, skirlie & veg and ma plate was piled high.. I think she was trying to feed me up, not that ma hips need any more padding. Trifle for afters. They had some fun crackers which had bingo games inside so we played that and it was a good laugh. Home now and feeling very sleepy. Seems everyone has enjoyed their New Year
chattielaidee
Glasgow
chattielaidee is female  chattielaidee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 12:11 AM

Your dinner sounded delish cappie!! we just had more leftovers, didn't make a big fuss of the day really, had enough rich food etc over the holidays, back to the old clothes and porridge thing now.

Alice your lot seemed to have had a rare tear and don't blame them, yep I watched the Steamie as well, and been a lazy besom as well, but have a lot of catching up to do tomorrow, so will need to get moving then. No rest for the wicked.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

02-01-2015, 11:25 AM

Good morning all.

Dorothy, I'm sure your hips look good after all that weight you lost! You looked great last time I saw you . Glad you enjoyed your time at your sister's.

CL I hope when I go home today that it'll be nice and tidy. Fingers and everything else crossed

Were off to the theatre in Glasgow tonight. That reminds me. Must check if trains are running OK.
chattielaidee
Glasgow

02-01-2015, 05:16 PM

Enjoy the theatre Alice the trains should be ok, but it will probably be a reduced service rather like a Sunday service.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 11:50 PM

Good evening everybody glad to hear you all had a great New Year. Finally got on here thanks to Libby, we had a great time at her cousins house yesterday and last night she spoiled us rotten with lots of lovely food then this morning she cooked breakfast for all of us.

Page 3 of 46 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top