Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 06:24 PM

Re: Corona-Bonds : The Second Attempt at EU Debt Mutualisation

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Good for you. I hope you have your finger ready to plug the hole in the fiscal dyke that's surely about to happen when the Eurobond business goes belly up as happened with Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae in the USA when sub-prime mortgages were mutualised.
Perhaps it would be wiser to wait whether eurobonds actually get into existence?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Perhaps it would be wiser to wait whether eurobonds actually get into existence?
Here they come !

Mutualised debt and the ECB's Bad Bank Project. The frugal 4 are controlled by the unfrugal one - Germany, who, with France have changed their minds.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Here they come !

Mutualised debt and the ECB's Bad Bank Project. The frugal 4 are controlled by the unfrugal one - Germany, who, with France have changed their minds.
Interview with Luis de Guindos, Vice-President of the ECB, conducted by María Jesús Pérez on 9 June 2020 and published on 14*June 2020

European economics and finance ministers met on Tuesday to discuss the EU recovery plan to deal with a post-COVID-19 scenario using guarantees. Why wasn’t there an agreement?

https://www.ecb.europa.eu/press/inte...84384f.en.html
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 07:32 PM

Interview with Luis de Guindos, Vice-President of the ECB, conducted by María Jesús Pérez on 9 June 2020 and published on 14*June 2020

European economics and finance ministers met on Tuesday to discuss the EU recovery plan to deal with a post-COVID-19 scenario using guarantees. Why wasn’t there an agreement?

https://www.ecb.europa.eu/press/inte...84384f.en.html
Germany is backing it now, and France. The longer this goes on, the more its looking like the Netherlands is deliberately punishing poor people and not interested in saving lives, showing solidarity for its fellow member states and being greedy and selfish.

The other Frugal 3 will come round soon enough - the last one to blink will be punished severely by your unelected rulers in Brussels.

Like I said .... here it comes !
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

30-06-2020, 08:18 PM

Germany is backing it now, and France. The longer this goes on, the more its looking like the Netherlands is deliberately punishing poor people and not interested in saving lives, showing solidarity for its fellow member states and being greedy and selfish.

The other Frugal 3 will come round soon enough - the last one to blink will be punished severely by your unelected rulers in Brussels.

Like I said .... here it comes !
Backing is fine, but so far it has not resulted in an agreement. Untill signed, sealed and delivered it's all dust in the wind. Like I said, ...and there it goes !
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

30-06-2020, 08:38 PM

Backing is fine, but so far it has not resulted in an agreement. Untill signed, sealed and delivered it's all dust in the wind. Like I said, ...and there it goes !

Not yet but its coming the southern states need you to pay their debts or the Euro and the EU will collapse.

Thats the price you pay for making silly decisions like joining the common currency
Whats more important to you - saving the EU and saving Spain and Italy or saving yourself ?

Decisions .....
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

30-06-2020, 08:47 PM

Not yet but its coming the southern states need you to pay their debts or the Euro and the EU will collapse.

Thats the price you pay for making silly decisions like joining the common currency
Whats more important to you - saving the EU and saving Spain and Italy or saving yourself ?

Decisions .....
I like to borrow your crystal ball !

Decisions I am glad I need not make. But I seem to remember a man with what looks like a pancake on his head. He was chosen last december to make such decisions, but somehow he isn't.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top