Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2020, 08:47 AM

Re: Lockdown Breakdown.

My neighbour age 71 has ignored the lockdown to allow her boyfriend (who has continued to work as an odd job man) into her house.
Her son who lives with her also continued to work as a builder.

She now has tea parties almost daily in her garden for a number of people, up to 6 all older people. The thing is her son or boyfriend could bring in the virus and infect them all.

What annoys me is they are all just on the other side of my fence (which is quite low with a lattice top) less than a meter from my garden. This regularly excludes me from parts of my garden.
Considering an elderly neighbour in this tiny village was one of the first to die with C19 back in March one would think they would be more wary ..
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2020, 12:01 PM

Some people are exceedingly stupid Meg. Couldn't you report them to the council?
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2020, 05:46 PM

Manchester shooting: Two men die after Moss Side attack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...ester-53125627

Two men have died in a shooting after a lockdown party of "hundreds of people".

Police break up lockdown party after 30 revellers 'set up tented village in woods
'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...party-22224153

Officers said the revellers had lit a fire and reported finding bottles of alcohol and nitrous oxide cannisters littered at the scene.
Thirteen arrested in crackdown on lockdown raves

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-53126424

Staffordshire Police detained the 11 men and two women in connection with illegal raves planned in Cannock over the weekend.
70 people attend secret rave at Riverside Country Park, Gillingham

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/...t-rave-229065/

Illegal rave stopped by police before it began

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/...-police-began/

I'm sure that these are just a few of the "lockdown" violations that occurred last night ......
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2020, 04:48 PM

Lake District rangers find hundreds illegally camping and partying

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-53210470

Hundreds of people were found illegally camping and holding parties in the Lake District over the weekend.

Police and Lake District National Park Authority (LDNPA) rangers said they spoke to more than 200 individuals on Saturday evening.

Groups were camping by tarns, with "fires on summit cairns" and 20 people were "partying" on a fell, they said.

Activities such as camping and large group gatherings are currently prohibited under government rules.

As well as camping illegally, damaged was caused to trees and property and litter was left discarded, the LDNPA said.
Is there anywhere free from morons .....
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2020, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Lake District rangers find hundreds illegally camping and partying

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-53210470

Is there anywhere free from morons .....
Problem is, if you live in an area that people like to come to for recreation, here also, it's gonna happen & yes those who don't abide by the rules are morons. It's happening all over the World at present.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2020, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Problem is, if you live in an area that people like to come to for recreation, here also, it's gonna happen & yes those who don't abide by the rules are morons. It's happening all over the World at present.
Never mind Tiff, "technology" will solve it all !!

Donkeyman! 😁😁
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

28-06-2020, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Never mind Tiff, "technology" will solve it all !!

Donkeyman! 😁😁
I don't think anything can solve it. Not as if we can have a big fire to kill the virus like what happened in Pudding Lane, which killed the plague rats.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Another sign of the deterioration of standards and behavior of
the uk populace imo!
We have always had our louts and bullies but in recent years it
seems to have become much more prevalant, in other words the
average standard has dropped?
It was unheard of once to witness such sights as are now common
place at such events such as Daisy nook and Glastonbury etc?
Undoubtably drugs plays a major part in this? The tolerance of
which is another sign of the deterioration of society generally?
IGTF??

Donkeyman! 😟😟😟
4000 people is one hell of a lot of morons.
Proof that some people should never be allowed to breed .
Can’t the army send in a platoon and not allow them to leave unless all rubbish is cleared up ?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 07:33 AM

We had hoards of folks in the good weather a while back mostly taking picnics by the river and swimming. There wasn't much social distancing going on but the main problem for the folks who live here was the mess they left behind. It's weird isn't it they come because its so pretty yet leave it a total mess...anything but pretty.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 07:38 AM

I just loathe people who leave litter and dog poop.
Sometimes I think they weren’t smacked enough as children.
( I know this contradicts what I have said about hitting children but really some of need a good smack now and would have been better to have learned this as a child )
Unfortunately they will teach their children itS ok to be a tiger moron too some other fool will always clear it up .

Aren’t there social behaviour classes in schools ?
Because they won’t get it from their parents that’s for sure .

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top