Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 08:28 AM

Re: Trash and the poop dog wars

When I first went to live overseas I lived in a country where all takeaway food was wrapped in banana leaves .
It was great artistic presentable biodegradable and no washing up .
Then modernity crept in and someone introduced them to those terrible polystyrene boxes .Result litter and environmental disaster.
Paradise lost .
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Percy . . . .

I'm happy to leave it at that if you are.

No probs. Fine by me, Mups.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 04:05 PM

I was in my kitchen and saw a bloke standing in front of my path, he was letting this big dog pooh at the entrance to my path . I ran to the front door as he walked away leaving this great huge dollop , I shouted out but he walked off leaving me furious . Had I not noticed it would have been walked into my house and along the path . Naturally I had to go out and pick it up then buckets of water to clear completely away . He new I was calling him .

Vile human being , shouldn't be allowed to keep a dog
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi
I am not anti dog, I feel the same way about cyclists.
Can't say I have ever seen one defaecate on the pavement - but, if I do, be assured I will rub his/her nose in it!

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top