Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 09:32 AM

Re: Any Unusual Sightings? Have You Ever Seen A Naked Stranger?

I used to do a delivery job which, involved going to the same addresses on a monthly basis. My son used to help me and did certain addresses in the routine, well, 14 years ago, he started full time work so, I had to pick up his calls, never having gone to these addresses before. I came to a certain house that had a glass porch which, stood two steps up from the driveway so the householder would be about two feet higher that any caller, well just as I got to the door, a stark bollock naked geezer stood the far side of the glass door, with his three piece suite just below eye level, I was gobsmacked, when I mentioned this to the son, he said, "so you met the Naturist then" and laughed.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 10:22 AM

The strangest and at the same time funniest thing that I've ever seen was in rural Mexico.

A man and woman driving down the road in a pickup truck with a goat.

The only thing was that the woman was in the back but the man and goat were inside!

It sorta made sense - I suppose - but it certainly looked odd!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 10:28 AM

I once saw a nun riding a bicycle and she was wearing trainers!

It seemed so odd to see a nun wearing trainers, never mind riding a bicycle
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Tiffany, So you all had a normal conversation as if it was quite normal to see a naked man on the moor?
Well he was acting normally to us so we just went along with it & if he'd tried anything we could gallop away. He actually seemed quite normal apart from having no clothing on.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Well he was acting normally to us so we just went along with it & if he'd tried anything we could gallop away. He actually seemed quite normal apart from having no clothing on.

Tiffany, l dare not say, l hope you kept eye contact for the whole of the conversation!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 11:14 AM

Another time OH & I were driving in Cornwall on the A30 & we saw an ordinary saloon car pass us & in the back with it's head out the window was a Friesian calf, lying along the seat. We laughed & said, well, this is Cornwall. I would have loved to have known where the driver was going. We guessed vets, to a surrogate mother & other even more unlikely things, but it passed the time to St Ives. Late OH could be very funny in those days.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

01-07-2020, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Tiffany, l dare not say, l hope you kept eye contact for the whole of the conversation!
It was difficult & from what I remember he was rather well endowed. He was also very white, so he hadn't been naked for long.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Walking through the sand dunes at Studland, a group of nudies came frolicking.
Where is this?

Asking for a friend.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 01:55 PM

One night I stopped at some traffic lights, looked to the flats on my right and saw a naked woman, right by her window, sort of riding up and down. To this day I have no idea what she was doing.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 01:59 PM

Another time was in a hotel in Cyprus. I was scanning the horizon with my binoculars when I happened to move them down to see a woman's head just above the level of the beach. She would pop up, have a little look around then go down, then pop up, have a look around, then go down again. This went on for a while. To this day I have no idea what she was doing.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top