Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 10:45 AM

Re: Note for Muddy

Muddy, l have never known someone so popular as you for receiving messages!
The times l have composed a message to you, sent it and got the ‘dreaded message’ re your postbox being full!
Yet when my message ‘sends’, it’s like winning the jackpot! Like it did last night so l was lucky!

Sorry Twink, my fault!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 11:04 AM

It’s already back up to 98% honestly I have only received two messages one was yours .

I have now made a contribution so that should solve the problem !
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
It’s already back up to 98% honestly I have only received two messages one was yours .

I have now made a contribution so that should solve the problem !
You didn’t need to make a contribution... starting your own fan club might have been better and we could all have had badges!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 11:17 AM

It would be the smallest fan club in history !
I tend to attract the other sort
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
This is what happened when Muddy tried to empty the Box.

I loved that programme.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 02:20 PM

Thank you Baz I will give it a go .
Unfortunately I always have trouble with my computer ever since windows 10 ( I was ok up to then) I never know where to file anything or where it goes anymore .
Only yesterday I tried to save something and up pops a Microsoft account .

FGS I only want to save a darn document to my document file what is this .

Tears and bashing of teeth followed .
You might have tried to save the document to the folders on OneDrive (the cloud) rather than the documents folder on the computer. Saving a document to the folders in OneDrive would need your Microsoft password.

Try always saving documents to the Desktop and then move them from there into a folder of your choice. Create a new folder for them on the Desktop even. This might be found a bit easier and you'd always know where the document was because you put it there.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

01-07-2020, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
You might have tried to save the document to the folders on OneDrive (the cloud) rather than the documents folder on the computer. Saving a document to the folders in OneDrive would need your Microsoft password.

Try always saving documents to the Desktop and then move them from there into a folder of your choice. Create a new folder for them on the Desktop even. This might be found a bit easier and you'd always know where the document was because you put it there.
That’s what I did eventually went via desktop .
But I am sure it used to be easier .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

01-07-2020, 04:12 PM

Oh wow now I have room for 65,000 messages bring em on !
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 04:31 PM

Oh wow now I have room for 65,000 messages bring em on !
Way to go Muddy, welcome to the club.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

01-07-2020, 04:43 PM

We can write novels to each other !

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top