Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 03:07 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Oh, you silly men! It may seem as if we are gone, but never forgotten. We are here to drive you lot out....and, you know Mups is all over the road at any given time.
Aye. Literally. The police issue warnings to other motorists when she climbs into her car. She then climbs back out, then gets back in on the driver's side.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Aye. Literally. The police issue warnings to other motorists when she climbs into her car. She then climbs back out, then gets back in on the driver's side.

Yikes! Then she really is our secret weapon.

*Note to self: Don't tell him that was quite funny, it will go to his head, then he'll be back to try again.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->

Oh pipe down you.
I'll have you know us women are far more thoughtful and courteous drivers than all the bolshy, arrogant, impatient, risk-taking men!
So you can put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 03:34 PM

Here I am...and nobody else is....good job Mups and RN...cleared the place for the afternoon. Oh hey Mups, want a cuppa?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oh pipe down you.
I'll have you know us women are far more thoughtful and courteous drivers than all the bolshy, arrogant, impatient, risk-taking men!
So you can put that in your pipe and smoke it.

I understand they leave all the accidents behind them.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 05:08 PM

Err, no, that's just men. Think they can behave on the road like they do in the house Leave everything at their arse!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Err, no, that's just men. Think they can behave on the road like they do in the house Leave everything at their arse!

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2021, 05:40 PM

I see we only have the one male visitor at the mo, so that's just about bearable I suppose.

Notice I said 'Visitor' rather than 'Lodger.'

What's he doing us for tea tonight?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

26-06-2021, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I see we only have the one male visitor at the mo, so that's just about bearable I suppose.

Notice I said 'Visitor' rather than 'Lodger.'

What's he doing us for tea tonight?
One is all that's needed to rid the place of you lot. We only meet up here for the fun of it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

26-06-2021, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
One is all that's needed to rid the place of you lot. We only meet up here for the fun of it.

Well you've had your fun now, so off you go m'dear.
We'll come and wave you orf.

Byeeeeeeee . . .

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top