Join for free
Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 10:37 AM

Re: Water Fasting.

The water fast is going no bad so far am only 24 hours into it, another 24 to go, but when I got up this morning I did feel a bit better, I guess the bad toxins are on the move out of me.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Oh how I wish you'd said that at the beginning !
I did lol.

Water Fasting.
Have any of you done Water Fasting? Either for Health or Weight Loss, I am feeling very sluggish, tired and just not right.

I didn't mean "just not right" as I was feeling ill, I'm not, I'd have said ill if I'd meant that. I meant it as I wrote it.....just not right.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 11:14 AM

You didnt say you knew it was because of overeating tho ?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
The water fast is going no bad so far am only 24 hours into it, another 24 to go, but when I got up this morning I did feel a bit better, I guess the bad toxins are on the move out of me.
That's great Roxy if You feel better for it,but I know I'd miss My cuppa first thing every morning...is this just a one off,or are You going to do it regularly?...good luck whatever.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 11:38 AM

I used to feel sluggish and bloated from over eating.
I never did the fasting thing but have got into a routine of 4 days normal food ( with smaller portions a third of what I used to have) ... and the remaining three days of the week just have 2 slices of toast for breakfast and a mug of soup for tea.
Suits me.
Mind, I'm not really keen on food and wouldn't bother with it if my body didn't need fuel so it's easy for me to do.
If I could live on ginger nuts I'd do that
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 12:46 PM

So what do you think about my post #35 which gave advice about diet and so on Roxy? Helpful or a waste of column inches? Just interested.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 01:16 PM

I did lol.

Water Fasting.
Have any of you done Water Fasting? Either for Health or Weight Loss, I am feeling very sluggish, tired and just not right.

I didn't mean "just not right" as I was feeling ill, I'm not, I'd have said ill if I'd meant that. I meant it as I wrote it.....just not right.
Yes she DID.
I’m glad you’re feeling ok Roxy.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 01:20 PM

I did lol.

Water Fasting.

I'm not meaning to sound negative but I'd wait to see how you feel tomorrow before doing a second day. It'll take a bit to kick in and you might feel a little washed out.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Yes she DID.
I’m glad you’re feeling ok Roxy.
No sorry she didn't!!

She (sorry, Roxy, not the cat's mother!) didn't mention overeating and her certainty that this was the reason for her feeling "tired sluggish and just not right".

Not until post33...".I know it's from overeating and nothing else"

Had she done so I doubt I would have bothered to weigh in with my blood test/anaemia posts.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

11-09-2018, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
So what do you think about my post #35 which gave advice about diet and so on Roxy? Helpful or a waste of column inches? Just interested.
Good Advice and thankyou, I do intend to follow pretty much what you said most of the time except on fast days. I don't usually let myself get into this state, but unfortunately when I'm worried and upset I'm not one of those people who go off their food, I wish I were, but I am the opposite and eat everything that I shouldn't. I feel as if my family have really put me through the wringer lately, I hate when things get me in this state.

Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top