Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2020, 07:18 PM

So much of life depends on choices and giving others a chance

Every turning point in life comes with the opportunity to make a choice. Acceptance of the consequences of the choice you made is not always easy if the outcome is not as you had hoped for or expected. But, at some stage, you have to choose your pain - stay the course or change the course. Only you can make that choice. It’s not always easy to do. You choose to trust, you choose to love, you choose to hurt, you open your heart up to life and all that comes with it. Who has ever lived a life with no regrets right? Who has ever worked and slaved and come up empty unless they are naive and gullible and believes that everyone they love will treat them with the same respect and love that they give to others. What do you do when all you had to give was your heart but it was never good enough?
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2020, 07:26 PM

Re: So much of life depends on choices and giving others a chance

Blimey Minx, that's pretty heavy.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2020, 07:30 PM

I’m having a moment so I thought I’d put my thoughts out there in the cosmos and maybe get some good vibes in return.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2020, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Every turning point in life comes with the opportunity to make a choice. Acceptance of the consequences of the choice you made is not always easy if the outcome is not as you had hoped for or expected. But, at some stage, you have to choose your pain - stay the course or change the course. Only you can make that choice. It’s not always easy to do. You choose to trust, you choose to love, you choose to hurt, you open your heart up to life and all that comes with it. Who has ever lived a life with no regrets right? Who has ever worked and slaved and come up empty unless they are naive and gullible and believes that everyone they love will treat them with the same respect and love that they give to others. What do you do when all you had to give was your heart but it was never good enough?
I think you should have a word with the Artful Dodger minxy ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2020, 07:37 PM

I’m having a moment so I thought I’d put my thoughts out there in the cosmos and maybe get some good vibes in return.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2020, 07:51 PM

Profound if I may say so. Choices? I suppose you can make the correct/best choices for others. And still get them wrong for no fault of your own. Maybe all you can do is do just that.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

23-10-2020, 09:17 PM

I agree Besoeker and hope for the best
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

23-10-2020, 09:17 PM

Thanks I needed a hug. Nostalgia hit!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2020, 09:46 PM

Forget nostalgia, best done early, put your heart anywhere, it don't matter, what you think does, maybe.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2020, 09:57 PM

Much as you may make choices, there comes a time when those choices are spoiled by others through no fault of your own and pure neglience on the part of the spoiler.
The case I'm thinking of, is the choice by UK women to retire from work, make plans, travel, buy homes, whatever they choose.............to find the UK government has delayed their Government pension (into which they have paid all their working lives) and the choices you thought you had, are gone!

It's not just wrong. It's theft!

Much as I'd like to be dreamy and think about choices - giving others a chance............. realistically.......it's crap!

Sorry!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top