Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
LilyCat
Cheshire
LilyCat is female  LilyCat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2020, 11:35 PM

Any Nissan experts?

Hi, I’m new to the forum, so hoping this is in the right place, rather than the techy bit.
I bought a Nissan Juke yesterday, but it doesn’t have a Nissan Connect SD card in the sat nav system.
I’ve been on the Nissan website, to see which card I need, and it’s as clear mud
The site seems to indicate I need a Connect 3 card, but on all the selling sites, looking at the dashboard pics, my model looks like it should have the Connect 2 card.
I hope that makes sense?
If it helps, it’s a 16 plate Juke Tekna.
If anybody knows how I find out which I need, or point me in the right direction, I’d be really grateful.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2020, 04:51 PM

Re: Any Nissan experts?

I suggest you take it to a Nissan dealer and ask there.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2020, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->

Yes, I agree.
Best to make sure.

BTW, welcome Lily.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2020, 06:03 PM

Ask for the card should have had one in it. I own a Nissan xtrail tekna.

Don't buy one from Nissan they want around £150 . you can get them from the internet for about £18

link

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_f...+card&_sacat=0

In that link look at the sat nav adverts and see where the SD slot is in the photos. That should tell you which version you need.

if it is a connect 2, I actually bought one in error. if you want it PM me your address if the garage won't give you one,it is the latest version. Don't want anything for it as mine is connect 1.

Don't worry about it showing 2013 that was when the program was originally written. it is the number on the side that counts-29520-4EAOB Just checked it is a connect 2 card

I see your an animal health officer. My wife and I had a very successful boarding kennels and cattery in theWest Midlands. We had a fantastic environmental health officer for our licence. The amount of help and advice really got us starting to rebuild the reputation of the establishment. It was pretty run down, buildings and reputation. only had 350 clients on the books when we bought it, 20+years later when we sold it had 5,500 clients from as far away as Cornwall and Southern ireland . Clients that had moved but came back to see relatives and bought their pets with them and we looked after them during their stay
LilyCat
Cheshire
LilyCat is female  LilyCat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2020, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Thanks, I contacted Nissan today, and I’m informed it has to be a Connect3 on a 16 reg car 😊
LilyCat
Cheshire

10-01-2020, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yes, I agree.
Best to make sure.

BTW, welcome Lily.
Sorted now, thank you. And thank you for the welcome 😊 x
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2020, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by LilyCat ->
Thanks, I contacted Nissan today, and I’m informed it has to be a Connect3 on a 16 reg car 😊
Glad you got it sorted Lily.

Welcome to the forum btw.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2020, 09:42 PM

hope you didn't pay Nissan for it, it is part of the car. it is a complete rip off what they charge. I updated mine from the internet suppliers.

Oh yes and
LilyCat
Cheshire

10-01-2020, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Ask for the card should have had one in it. I own a Nissan xtrail tekna.

Don't buy one from Nissan they want around £150 . you can get them from the internet for about £18

link

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_f...+card&_sacat=0

In that link look at the sat nav adverts and see where the SD slot is in the photos. That should tell you which version you need.

if it is a connect 2, I actually bought one in error. if you want it PM me your address if the garage won't give you one,it is the latest version. Don't want anything for it as mine is connect 1.

Don't worry about it showing 2013 that was when the program was originally written. it is the number on the side that counts-29520-4EAOB Just checked it is a connect 2 card

I see your an animal health officer. My wife and I had a very successful boarding kennels and cattery in theWest Midlands. We had a fantastic environmental health officer for our licence. The amount of help and advice really got us starting to rebuild the reputation of the establishment. It was pretty run down, buildings and reputation. only had 350 clients on the books when we bought it, 20+years later when we sold it had 5,500 clients from as far away as Cornwall and Southern ireland . Clients that had moved but came back to see relatives and bought their pets with them and we looked after them during their stay
It’s a Connect3 I need apparently, but thank you so much for the offer. That’s really kind of you 😊
I’m so glad you got such great support when starting your business.
I’m predominately involved in disease control in its many guises, but we do work alongside Environment Health, Trading Standards etc, and most of them do a brilliant job.
I’m sure your success though, was down to your hard work and dedication. 😊
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2020, 09:46 PM

Forget satnavs Lilycat, you just need one of these....

And it's welcome to the forum from me too....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top