Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 01:58 PM

Re: Deadly mexico

Originally Posted by Savvy ->
Let me make sure that I understand the situation. You and your family live in Mexico to take advantage of the economic benefit, but you resent Mexicans and their families who live in the US to taking advantage of the economic benefit. Have I got that right?
There is a huge, repeat huge, difference.
1st, I am living LEGALLY in Mexico. I have paid my visa fees.
2nd, I pay my own way. Thus, I contribute to the Mexican economy.
3rd, Mexicans who are in the U.S. illegally have broken federal laws because they snuck across the border without going thru the process.
5th, many states, California for example, give out free food stamps, and free medical benefits to those illegals. Thus, the illegals are a drain on the U.S. economy. (California state employees are actually forbidden to ask any question as to the legal status of anyone.)
And 6th, last, but by no means least, I am extremely careful that I do not violate any Mexican law, but many, and I do mean many, illegals in the U.S. commit violent crimes, including: murder, rape, and robbery.
The difference between them and me is huge.
PS: There are 11 million illegal Mexicans living in the U.S.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
USA has almost twice the rate of firearms fatalities.
The USA also has 2.5 times the population of Mexico. So about the same per capita I think but I still know where I'd rather live. Somebody said before about finding violence, gangs and murderers in all countries?. That is a self evident truth yes. I only lived in California for a short time. A matter of a few months. So I am hardly an expert on comparing Mexicans and Americans with respect to a predisposition towards crime. But the United States is a country that has it's roots in true democracy and the rule of law. Or at least one can depend on some certainty with the rule of law and it's enforcement. That is not what I understand to be the case with Mexico. THere is a lot less certainty that that will happen. I have not been there but I have many friends ..American and Australian who have been. That is their opinion. You have the testimony here of a man who lives there.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
there is a huge, repeat huge, difference.
1st, i am living legally in mexico. I have paid my visa fees.
2nd, i pay my own way. Thus, i contribute to the mexican economy.
3rd, mexicans who are in the u.s. Illegally have broken federal laws because they snuck across the border without going thru the process.
5th, many states, california for example, give out free food stamps, and free medical benefits to those illegals. Thus, the illegals are a drain on the u.s. Economy. (california state employees are actually forbidden to ask any question as to the legal status of anyone.)
and 6th, last, but by no means least, i am extremely careful that i do not violate any mexican law, but many, and i do mean many, illegals in the u.s. Commit violent crimes, including: Murder, rape, and robbery.
The difference between them and me is huge.
Ps: There are 11 million illegal mexicans living in the u.s.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
It's simply a case of financial need. The average apt in San Diego rents for aprox $2,000 USD/month. My place in Mexico costs me only $240/month. And my water bill is zero and my electric costs me only $12/month
Thank you, Bakerman.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top